Part 1

(y/n) pov

"What the actual fuck just happened?
I looked around with a confused expression searching for an answer.
The blinding light of the sun was burning my eyes and the sea breeze made me shiver, even tho it was probably because of the fear of whatever was happening.
That damned stuffed animal started talking about a school trip and other things about friendship that I refused to listen at.
All she said was that we had to talk with everyone and making friends, it was so damn stupid.

Everyone left the beach confused and I followed the first person I saw, a tall, purple haired girl.

"Hey, you are?" I tried to be as friendly as possible, but the girl still looked really worried, but in this situation, who wouldn't...

"I-I'm m-mikan ts-tsumiki and from the bottom of my heart I hope we can get along"
She was stuttering so much...maybe she's just really shy.

"Hi Mikan, I'm (y/n), we'll surely be friends, or at least, I hope we'll be" I showed a big smile, trying to drown away all my fear and worried feelings.

"E-eh I hope w-e'll be f-friends too" she sort of smiled.

"I'm the ultimate (something), What about you?"

"I-I'm the ultimate nurse" after we talked for a while I left and I went searching for someone else to talk with.

Under a tree I saw a tall, skinny white haired boy sitting on the ground, he looked pretty chill so I went to talk with him.

"Hi, I'm (y/n), and you are?" As before I tried to look friendly.

"Hi, I'm Nagito Komaeda, Nice to meet you" His voice surprised me.
He was so chill even in a situation like this, I thought myself that maybe it had something to do with his talent.

"Wow, you look pretty chill for being just teleported on a random island, what's your
ultimate talent?"

"Oh, I don't consider it something worthy to be called an ultimate talent, I consider it a curse that I live with since I was born, but, if you really wanna know, I'm the ultimate lucky student" he smiled a bit and kept looking to the sea.
From when luck can be considered a curse?

"And what about you, your talent must be way better then mine! Trash like me shouldn't be compared at the ultimates of this school"

"Hey don't be so harsh on yourself, luck is definitely so cool, you can win the lottery and you would definitely be a really good gambler or something like that.
Back to the topic, I'm the ultimate (something), and as you can see, is nothing better then luck" I mean, my talent isn't anything special, or at least not compared to the others.

"Wow, it sounds so hopeful, I'd love to be a stepping stone for your hope!" It kinda felt weird to hear someone saying that.

"Komaeda, don't say things like this, as I said before luck is a really cool talent and nothing will change my mind, ok?"

We looked in each other's eyes for a few seconds and I realized that he was really pale, way too pale for a healthy person.
But I don't wanna get into his businesses, maybe he's just naturally pale.

"We should go find someone else to talk with, as that damn rabbit said" I sounded pretty annoyed when I said that, that stuffed animal was getting on my nerves.

"Oh, you want trash like me to come with you?"

"I already said that, you're not trash Komaeda!"

He looked pretty surprised as I said those words.
It kinda worried me, his self esteem wasn't the best...but mine was neither so I kinda understood.

After that we both walked out the beach and went searching for the other ultimates.

Le fin

I hope you like this random story, I'm not really sure if my English is good enough, but I'll keep trying :))))