Part 3

(y/n) pov

Everyone left in a hurry to the jabberwock park.

"We should definitely go there too" i looked worried in nagito's direction.

"Yeah let's go" we both ran to the park and everyone was already there, out of nowhere, another stuffed animal popped out.

"Why, hello there! Thank you all for waiting!"

A half white, half black bear started talking like usami did.

"Long time no see guys! I am monokuma, I'm the headmaster of the hope's peak academy"

"Ahem, now that I have made my dashing appearance, the first thing I need to say is..."
In the moment he stopped talking everyone froze in fear.

"THIS IS SO FRIGGIN' LAME! LAME I SAY! LAMER THAN THE LAMEST LAMESAUCE!"
Usami showed up in front of monokuma.

"Just as I thought...it was YOU! But...how...?"
He started panicking.

"why is monokuma here?!"

Everyone started looking even more worried, no one could explain what was happening.

"W-what is all this" hanamura looked around himself with the most worried face I've ever seen.

After arguing for a while monokuma jumped on usami and started beating her up.
He then broke her magic stick or whatever it was and claimed victory.

"Komaeda what the hell is all this?"

"I-i don't know, all I can say is that its the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my pitiful life"

Nagito stopped paying attention and just looked at me pretty worried, I wasn't paying attention too, I was just trying to process all the bullshit I just saw, I was genuinely scared and to feel safer I got closer to Nagito, making blush his cheeks a bit.

"S-sorry!"

Before any of us could react usami screamed.

"KYAAAH!! it hurts when you punch me!!"

The two half colored animals started to argue  again about many things and after a while monokuma seemed have started talking seriously.

"Regardless.... it appears everyone is gathered, now then, as the headmaster, I shall make a formal declaration!"

"From this point onward, the killing school trip will now commence!"

"Let's begin our killing school trip and naturally, you guys are the contestants!"

-the...what?-

I froze, I couldn't move, he was joking...right?

-this is just a dream, I'll wake up in my bed and nothing of this will ever happen again-

Nagito turned to look at me and I suddenly grabbed his hand making him stutter for a second.

"Killing...c-contestants? What is all this, this must be a stupid joke, isn't it, it's just a joke!'
Hanamura kept panicking.

"Killing game? KILLING GAME?!!!"
Kazuichi started panicking too.

Everyone then joined the general panic and monokuma started explaining the rules of this killing school trip.

"It's pretty easy, you guys have to kill each other!!!"

(Imma do a skip time because you all know the part of the monobeasts and the killing game rules)

After all that both of the stuffed animals left leaving us alone in the middle of the park.

Everyone started looking around and staring to each other like they wanted to protect themselves from someone.

After that everyone headed back to their cottages and I ran near Nagito, he was really comfortable to stay around, even if the situation was the worst that anyone had ever faced, he was still calm.

"S-sorry if I kinda...held your hand but i just felt pretty...scared"

I looked down in embarrassment hoping he wouldn't react bad or something.

"I'm glad you want to hold my hand, even if you keep saying I'm not trash, I'll always be unworthy of being called an ultimate"

"You already know what I'm about to say, let's just head back to our cottages"

"Yeah, we definitely should get some rest"
we walked back to the resort in the middle of the Island.

While we walked I could notice how me and Nagito where the only being together, everyone else was tried to keep as much distance as possible from any other ultimate.

"Well...goodnight I guess" I tried to smile a bit but the fear was too much, what di someone killed me or Nagito during the night...

-why am I so worried about someone i just met...damn is so stupid-

"Goodnight (y/n)" he smiled and entered his cottage witch was in front of mine.
He looked worried too, even tho he was way better than me at hiding it.

Le fin

This chapter was pretty boring, I know, but after this part I'll stop sticking so much to the game script and I'll just make things more...interesting I guess.
I hope ur enjoying, remember to drink some water and to eat something, stay safe my fellow readers :)))