Part 5

(y/n) pov

I woke up at the sound of monokuma's strident voice, he was shouting from the monitor that it was 10 am and that we had to meet in the restaurant for breakfast.

-this can be considered the worst alarm ever-

I tried to stretch myself but then I realized that nagito was still asleep wrapped around my waist.

-I should wake him up, but he looks so peaceful-

I was pretty unsure about what to do, but since monokuma woke us up it's probably better get up.

"Hey komaeda, wake up"

I shook him a bit.

"Komaeda!"

"Mmh...good morning (y/n), did you sleep well?"

"Y-yes, what about you?"

-damn why won't he get off me, this is so embarrassing-

"Yes, sleeping near you was so hopefull!"

"a-ehm, thanks Komaeda, I'm happy I managed to help you" I showed an embarrassed smile.

I started blushing like crazy.

"We should go meet with everybody in the restaurant" he was still hugging me, I couldn't even get up.

"Can I- can we stay like this for a bit longer...I...I never get to hug someone.
I know you're probably disgusted by me right now but honestly, who wouldn't"

-i should have expected that, no one randomly hugs someone while they're sleeping...-

"i told you, i would never be disgusted by you, i know that saying this won't change whatever you think about yourself, but please, remember that you're my friend, even if we met yesterday, ok? We can stay like this how much you want, I don't mind"

I returned the hug and kept holding on him until I felt my shoulder wet.

-is he...crying?-

"Please don't cry, it's ok..."

"...Sorry...no one has ever been so nice to me, and I don't want to hurt you with my luck, every time something good happens, something horrible happens next, I don't want to hurt you....I don't...trash like me don't even deserve friends"

"I don't care, I want to stay near you, even in this situation you didn't hurt me, you could have easily killed me during the night and no one would have known that"

I started petting his head trying to calm him down.

...

"You know? Your hair are really soft but a complete mess, maybe I could help you with them during our free time"

I tried to comfort him as best as I could.

"S-sure..."

...

"It's ok, don't worry, I'll stay with you, I don't care about your luck, I promise"

All I got for response was an even tighter hug and a nod.

...

We kept hugging for a while until I realized we were late and that everyone probably had already met in the restaurant.

"We should hurry, everyone must already be at the main building"

"You're right, they probably think we're dead or something, but I wouldn't really mind being dead"

"You won't die as long as I'm here"

I got no response.

...

We silently walked to the restaurant where everyone was gathered.

Hopefully no one noticed that we arrived late so we just sat and ate something for breakfast.

...

After a while byakuya started talking about a party in the building near the hotel, saying it would prevent someone's death since we would have been all in the same place.

"Since that place is a complete mess someone should clean it up"

"Well I'm not going to do that"

-there's no way I'll spend the entire day cleaning that place-

"I have never done the dirty work known as cleaning before. I'm exited to finally experience it!"

-perfect, Sonia is going t-

"NO WAY! There's no way we can dirty our dear princess's hands!"

"Well I don't want to do that either!"

"In that case, why don't we decide by a random drawing"

Nagito suggested a really good idea.

"Seems fair"

"And to be honest I already prepared a drawing because i assumed something like this would happen"

-excuse me what? When did he prepare that?! We've been together most of the time! He probably made that up while...no it has no sense, don't tell me he brings sticks around for this?!
I can't tell if it's a really dumb idea or a really smart idea-

One by one everyone pulled out a chopstick from Nagito's hand.

"Wait I got left the one with the red mark?!"

"That isn't really lucky of you hahah"

-poor Nagito-

"Well, if it's just cleaning leave it to me, I'm pretty good at it"

...

Everyone left the restaurant, we had some free time before tonight's party, so I just headed back to my cottage.

"Good luck with cleaning"

"Eheh I don't think I need luck, but thanks anyway"

"See you later Nagito"

He froze for a second after I called him with his name but it instantly changed to a smile.
I watched him get inside the building and then left the area.

Le fin

Hi, I'm speed and I post really regularly
Sorry my fellow readers but I'm LAZY
I need time to make this ugly chapters :>
Remember to eat something and drink some water <3

See you in the next chapter my fellow readers :))))