Part 6

(y/n) POV

After a few hours of doing absolutely nothing in my cottage, I went to the building where almost everyone was gathered and stood in a corner waiting for Nagito.

-I wonder what has byakuya in mind, does he really think that this party will prevent someone to get killed? Probably yes but still, there is a high chance that someone will die...which is not good at all, I just hope that none of us will get killed tonight-

I started thinking about all the different possibilities and weapons until I saw Nagito in front of me, waitting for a reaction.

"O-oh hey Nagito I didn't see you"

"I got used to it, don't worry"

"I'm sorry...well, we should enter the old building"

...

The exact moment me and nagito passed the door, byakuya stopped us.

"I need to search any kind of suspect or possibly dangerous object"

"Did you suddenly become a policeman?"

"Really funny (y/n), but this is not for fun, we're here to prevent someone's life to be taken away"

"Okok chill out I was just joking"

Byakuya searched on us finding absolutely nothing.

"Ok, You can go"

-like if we had choice to be here or not-

...

We entered a big room with 3 tables full of delicious looking food, obviously made by teruteru.

"Wow teruteru made a lot of delicious things!"

"Exactly what you'd expect from the ultimate cook!"

"You and your obsession with talents"
I let out a joking sigh and walked over mikan, chiaki and ibuki to try and make some conversation.

Nagito stayed around the same table for the whole time without leaving it a second.
I thought I was just being paranoid but something was not right, even if he was acting completely normal I had a weird feeling something was about to happen.

-somethings wrong, and I'm definitely not being paranoic-

After a few second the lights went out.

"What the fuck is happening? Is this a joke of bad taste or something?" I admit I was actually scared that someone was getting murdered, and I wasn't wrong at all.

"AAAAH I CANT SEE ANYTHING!!!"

-Damn Ibuki, if you keep shouting it's impossible we'll be able to hear any possible killing!-

"GUYS!? WHERE ARE YA'LL?! SO THE BLACKOUT WASN'T ONLY IN THE KITCHEN?"

-I swear to god if they don't shut up I'll start the killing game myself-

My heart started beating faster and faster until I started panicking like everyone else in the room, even tho I didn't scream at all.