Part 4

(y/n) pov

I entered my cottage and took off my hoodie to feel just a bit more comfortable.

-all this is so messed up....-

I couldn't stop thinking about the killing game and monokuma, everything was so weird and scary.

I sat on my bed and started counting the rain drops on the window, the sound was really comfortable until the thunders started shouting.

-fuck, I was starting to get sleepy-

....

After a few minutes of staring at nothing in my room I heard a knock on the door.

I was about to open untile I realized that it could have been someone here to kill me.
I was shivering in fear.

-fuck, this doesn't look good-

"W-who's there?"

"It's me, Nagito"

I instantly felt relived and opened the door without even thinking, I should have probably ask him a few things before, but whatever.

"Oh, Komaeda, what's the matter?"
He looked a bit worried.

"I...I don't like...I don't like thunderstorms..."

-wow...just...wow-

"I know it seems really childish but I...I never liked them...it's a long story...can I maybe stay in your cottage for the night?"

"I- sure, you can stay here for the night...just...don't kill me ok? Ehehe...eheh"
I awkwardly laughed even tho I was pretty serious.

-I don't  know much about him, he can easily kill me-

"Sure, I would never kill someone as hopeful as you, of everyone I met today, you're my favorite person here" his smile looked really cute, it was so warm.

-N O, don't think those things-

"Ehm...eh eh thanks, I like you too, you're really comfortable to stay around"

"The way you act, so chill, it's really relieving in this situation"

"As long as my behavior fills you with hope, I'm happy"

"You...You should think more about what make YOU happy""

"I still wonder how can you find trash like me comfortable...you're such a hopeful person"

He completely ignored what I said.

"We-we should go to bed, it's already 1 a.m."

"Yeah, I'll sleep on the floor if you don't mind"

-wait...WHAT?!-

"Ehm, excuse me? Don't you even try, you're here to be with someone, why would you sleep on the floor?"

"But I'm not-"

"Yes you are worthy enough to stay, this bed is huge, I don't mind"

"Fine, if you're ok with that I won't argue"

-yeah, you better not argue, why are you so convinced that you're not worthy to stay with the others...-

We both got in the bed and tried to sleep.

I kept looking at his hair.

-they look so fluffy...Nono I can't touch someone's hairs so randomly, it's the most creepy thing I could do-

...

A few minutes passed untile I felt Nagito move, he was getting pretty close to me.

I pretended to be asleep, probably failing.

-Do. Not. Panik.-

That scared me so freaking much, I was sure he was about to kill me.
Shivers ran down my spine.

-I can just jump out of bed right? SO WHY CAN'T I MOVE?! Is this what people feel before dying, I'm a genius, did I really believe that dumb story ?! Who is scared of thunderstorms?! God dammit! Im the dumbest person in the fucking world!-

I was ready to get stabbed or something, until he just wrapped his arms around my waist.

-W-what?-

I blushed like I never did in my entire life.

He looked worried about something, like he was having a nightmare.

-I wonder what he's dreaming...-

-Should I wake him up? Damn this will be so embarrassing to explain next morning Well, at least he didn't kill me-

I was really tired and I didn't even feel like waking him up, so I just returned the hug and fell asleep.

-this is the weirdest day in my life...I hope it's all just a bad dream-

Le fin

Yes, just yes, I like this.
I headcanon SO MUCH that Nagito is scared of thunderstorms because the plane where his parents died probably crashed because of one, or at least I see it like that.
Oh and just to make this clear:

"Talking action"
-thinking-
Narration

I hope u like the story my fellow readers, remember to eat something and to stay hydrated :))))