Chapter I

It was 2020 year, 4 november, pretty much of a sunny day. Zeynep woke up at 6:30am, took a shower, ate her breakfast and got ready to go to work. Back then, Zeynep didn't know a present of a lifetime was ahead of her.

There are couple of important things to know about this wonderful lady – Zeynep was 24 years old, strong, independent, beautiful, kind woman, who has seen a lot even tho she was only 24. let's start from her early ages – even tho the mother who raised her was giving all the love and attention to her daughter, Zeynep has seen dark side of life years before meeting her. Zeynep's childhood was not like any other kid's – it was full of pain and tears. spesifically, Zeynep's dad was an abusive man, he has been abusing his daughter and wife both mentally and phisically. Zeynep was very hardworking child and she was super smart kid. that's why she was not like other kids, she loved going to school very much. but apart from other kids, Zeynep's father was not letting her to go to school and get education.

In another hand, Zeynep's mother didn't have any courage to stand up and fight for her daughter/herself. she was weak, she was following every single rule and the word her husband would say to her, and even worst, she was pushing her daughter to do the same. All of it had a lot of damage on Zeynep's mental health, she was sad, broke, stressed... but it was incredibly beautiful to see how a little girl was trying to stand on her feets, to learn how to get up after a big fall, stand up not with other people, but all alone. she had a strenght that her mother didn't have, even when she was just a kid.

When Zeynep was 12 years old, when her father got in a car accident but doctors couldn't save him.  after the accident, Zeynep's mother Neriman was not able to take care of her child ( not that she wanted to) so she decided to find someone else who would be able to take care of her. And that's how Zeynep got two families.

Nevin, the woman who adopted Zeynep was giving her all the love she had. things were going pretty good even if the past was not leaving Zeynep. But 8 months ago everything changed when her birth mom came to Zeynep and forced her to marry a man she

didn't even know. the man they forced Zeynep to marry was Mehdi. if you would look at him, at first you would think he is a nice and kind guy. From his childhood he has been having some anger problems. but he was good at hiding his fears, pain and anger. he was helping a lot of people in his neighborhood. everyone loved and cared for him. even if Mehdi would seem a bad guy, Zeynep really didn't have much of a choise. she was used by her birth mother to her own good. No one cared what Zeynep was feeling, or thinking or what she wanted except Nevin. but Zeynep followed Neriman's words so that she would not lose her birth mother for life.

Present: now that Zeynep is ready to go to work, she left small note for Mehdi, kissed his forhead and left home. the home that she was destined to live. but do we truly have to follow the wind? our destiny? who made these rules? why are we forced to do things that harms us? is it fair to live for others happiness? does it mean we are selfish if we chose "me"instead of them? – the qeustions Zeynep has always been thinking of. Even if she has feelings for Mehdi now, she is not comfortable with the life she has. its because she didn't choose this, it was not her choice. maybe it was right thing to do, but what if she didn't want to do right thing, what if she prefered to make a mistake and learn from it. maybe she prefered her chosen mistake instead of right choise made by others?! the questions were burning her head every single day. it was hard to live for others, it was hard to sacrifise herself even for a woman who gave birth to her.

Ozgur

It has always been hard for Ozgur to wake up in the morning because this was the time he was going to sleep. well, sadly for him Ozan, his best friend woke him up while he was 1 hour asleep.

-         if you are not dying, then pray to survive

-         Ozgur brother, there is no time for jokes. we have a serious situation, you have got to come in "La Gabbia" ASAP