Chapter III

Ozgur stood up and he saw the young woman, wearing black dress above her knees, open curly hair, with beautiful dark brown eyes and soft smile. her eyes were shining from smiling and Ozgur couldn't help but smile himself as well.

-         Ozgur this is Zeynep Goksu, one of the best lawyers I have had, and Zeynep this is mr. Ozgur Atasoy.

-         It's nice to meet you Mr. Ozgur – Zeynep shacked Ozgur's hand.

-         It's nice to meet you Ms Zeynep.

Zeynep's soft smile and warming voice made Ozgur feel so calm, which made it easier for him to told his story to Zeynep and how he needed help as soon as possible. Zeynep was listening to him very carefully and understand how important it actually was for Ozgur to win this case, it was not only about money, but how much actually that place meant for him.

-         Mr. Ozgur I understood everything you said, to be honest, it's not gonna be easy, but it's totally possible to win this case. If we will start working together, you should understand that I have to know everything about this case and your restaurant, we have to discuss all of it anytime soon.

There was something about Zeynep that made Ozgur feel so safe, so calm...he didn't understand what was the reason of it all, everything got even messier in his head, but seeing Zeynep so confident made him say:

-         I'd be happy if you will present me in the court room.

Zeynep's smile that made Ozgur change his choice got even brighter and beautiful. Mr. Unal was happy as well, he knew Ozgur would not regret his decision.

-         Mr. Ozgur be sure that you will not regret this decision. – said Unal

-         And I will do everything for it. -Zeynep could not help but smile

-         I hope so.

-         By the way, Mr. Ozgur I need to get your contact information.

-         Of course – Ozgur take his visit card from the wallet and gave it to Zeynep – you can contact me anytime you need

-         When is the process ?

-         In three weeks and a half, almost a month.

-         Okay then we have to start as soon as possible

-         Agree. we shall start tomorrow, of course if you can..

-         Tomorrow is fine from me, what about 3 pm?

-         Perfect timing. come in my restaurant we can discuss everything there

-         Okay then, thank you so much again. I will see you tomorrow.

Ozgur once again said goodbye to both Zeynep and Unal and left the office. it was really weird day for Ozgur, so many things happened on this single day. He was trying to make sense with all of it. He was thinking about everything that was happening or would happen. It was always hard for him to trust people easily, to let new people decide something for him. But again, Zeynep made him feel something that he has not felt before – he was calm, he was peaceful than before. He did not even talk with her a lot, but it was enough for him to let her take the case. he was overthinking again, but he couldn't help since everything happened so fast. That's why he decided to go home and take some rest till tomorrow.

Present – Zeynep

Things were going pretty good for Zeynep, she was so happy for getting this case. Since the moment she met Ozgur and heard his problem she wanted to get it so badly but she was not expressing it. She didn't know why she needed it so badly, maybe because Ozgur was very passionate about this case? or maybe because of money? or since today she got one disappointment already, she needed some good news before the working day would end? She didn't know. she was trying to get the answer but she looked at the phone and saw it was already 5:50 PM which means she had to get ready to leave work.