|24| 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚜𝚜 ✔︎

Harper closed her eyes in exasperation as she languidly ran her hand through her tousled mop of brunette curls. She had been sat down in the Foundry trying to gather ways on how to approach the situation with her brother. Since the Titans had temporarily disbanded it left Harper with time to deal with her personal matters, and that was to find her brother.

Harper blew a breath, her cheeks puffed of lassitude as she reclined back in her chair, her eyes hidden behind big black rimmed glasses that flickered over the interior of the Foundry.

The Foundry was no where as spacious and obnoxious as the Bat Cave yet it held the same character and intimidation. An assortment of weapons hung on the wall, variations of arrows with their own special ability to normal arrows littered the walls and tables. Gadgets, tech, and tools were scattered on the workbench that formed as the central attraction of the room. A training facility filled with equipment and a sparring mat, alongside a bunch of targets took up another section of the underground bunker.

Harper's eyes moved back to the monitor as she awaited for anything to alert her of the man. She knew he was bound to show up, especially when she had managed to slip a tracker into his pocket when she had made her escape. They had thought it would have been a useful way to take down Deathstroke but when that plan was shot to hell, Harper saw an opportunity for something else. It was a minor victory for the brunette.  But wherever he was it seemed to have been jamming the signal.  Harper bit down on her frustrations as she took a swig of her coffee. She was going to call it a day before a beep echoed through the building.

Harper froze as she gently placed her mug onto the counter, her back grew straight as she sat firmly upright. Her eyes widened at the flashing red dot on the screen depicting Star City.

What was he doing in Star City? Did he follow her? Does Deathstroke know where they are?

The questions flooded in as the flashing red dot stared back at her.
She zoomed in on the location.
Street names, landmarks and locations were brought up but what surprised her the most was where the tracker was.

City Hall.

Harper stared at her reflection in the mirror. Her brown hair cascaded down her back in waves as her hair curled slightly when it reached just past her shoulder blades. Red dye stained her lips, the colour matching her dress. Her cheeks had a rosy tint to it while black strokes were decorated over her eyes.

A pair of silver earrings with a matching necklace weighed her down, it showed just how expensive she looked. With or without all the cover ups.

But what was eye catching, jaw dropping, swoon worthy was her dress. It was crimson in colour, much so as the blood that was spilled as a fighter in the night. It was simple but so refined. It was a slim dress that flowed out by the waist. It hugged her figure in all the right places. Thin straps held the dress in place as the front portion of the dress plunged in a v shape down to her chest. It was showy but it still covered everything important. The dress was floor length so in order for her to not face plant, she matched it with a pair of sparkling silver heels.

Overall Harper Phoenix looked gorgeous.

If only Dick could see her now.

Harper took one last look at herself before grabbing a black purse she'd stole from Dinah's closet as well as her famous dagger she placed in a holder strapped to her thigh. She may be trying to blend in, but she wasn't going in unprepared.

Harper smiled before she left for City Hall. Getting in the charcoal black Ford Mustang, the car that she had fallen in love with, she revved the engine before she was off, leaving behind nothing but dust.

Looks like it's time to crash the mayor's party.