𝙾𝚗𝚎.

You struggled with your knee socks, trying to pull them over the knee.

"(y/n), (y/n)! You take so long to get ready!" Farina whines from the other side of the door.

"Stop your whining' it's these damn socks!" You end up puncturing a hole in the fabric of the sock. "Whatever." You curse and stand up, grabbing your bag and walking out.

"Took you long enough." Farina slipped her shoes on, you did the same. You roll your eyes.

"Don't forget anything this time." You add before opening the door. Farina pouts and follows you outside.

"Nice socks." She points at the hole. You jokingly push her and her giggles while hitting your arm.

You two arrive at school and walk-in, earning looks from your peers and Upperclassmen. At this point, you were used to it and just continued, unbothered.

"I'll see you later." Farina grabs your shoulder before turning around and walking off. You nod and walk in the opposite direction, heading for the stairs. You hear as people's conversations come to a halt as you pass by.

Finally, you make it to your World History class. You pay little to no attention in this class.

While the teacher rambles on about some topic you're balancing a pencil between your nose and top lip, making it wobble by moving your top lip side to side. This entertained you for a little bit.

"Miss (l/n). Once you're done with that would you like to join the class? Or am I interrupting you?" Your teacher asked sarcastically. You quickly grabbed the pencil and furrowed your brows.

"You did." You clicked your tongue.

"My apologies, once you and your smart-mouth-remarks are done doing whatever it is you're doing, you're free to join the class." He clicked his tongue in a mocking way which made your blood boil. You slumped back in your chair and tapped your fingers against the desk's wooden surface.

Some time passed after that. You heard the bell ring, the teacher assigned homework while everyone else was gathering their things for the next class. You hurriedly walked out of the class, knocking some person bag off their shoulder. You didn't bother to turn around.

You watched as students came pouring out of classrooms, and piling into another. It was so boring. You made your way back down the steps and rounded the corner, per usual everyone steered clear of you. Everyone except for one boy, you kept walking however, you'd assume he would move when he saw you. He didn't see you.

You bumped into him and fell on the ground while he remained upright. You rubbed your head and grumbled.

"Are you okay?" You look up to see his hand extended out to you. Offering to help you up. You smack his hand away. And he looks at you, confused.

You glared directly into his eyes, which were a shade of blue you've never seen before, a beautiful color. You shake off the thought.

"Do you need me to walk you to the nurse?"

"No."

The hallway went silent mostly, everyone had their focus on you two. You finally stood up, not breaking eye contact. You felt as if those blue eyes of his were mocking you. Taunting you in some sort of way.

"Is something wrong?" His words break the long painful silence. You ball your hand up into a fist.

"No."

At that very moment, you slammed your fist into his gut.