𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

"Your girlfriend?" You felt like your heart was going to burst it was beating so fast.

He only nodded, not saying a word.

"(y/n). I'm being serious. I like you and my feelings have not changed, and will not change." He leaned his back against the window. You decided to let go of your pride for the night. To admit this is exactly what you wanted.

"If you were to ask me to be your girlfriend, Akaashi..." You dug your nails into your palms, you were so nervous. You'd never done something like this before. Everything with this guy has been a first for you, so this is no different.

"I'd say yes." You furrowed your brows and looked out of the corner of your eye. "I don't know how it happened, or why. But at some point, I fell for you without realizing it!" You stuttered out, stopping him from speaking.

He gave you a soft smile before leaning over and pressing a kiss to your forehead. And your body suddenly became calm, you felt warm. Normally things like this would make you feel uncomfortable. Like the first time, he kissed you, how you ran away.

"I'm sorry." You grabbed into his sleeve and made sure to keep your eyes locked on the floor.

"You've got nothing to be sorry for." He had a hint of confusion in his voice.

"I'm sorry for running away the first time you kissed me."

You were laying in Farina's bed, Both your backs to each other. It's been a long time since the two of you have had a sleepover. Normally she kept you up half the night, watching movies and eating snacks. But tonight she passed out.

"Farina? You up?" You whispered while slowly sitting up. Nothing. She's most likely exhausted after today, but still, it's not something you're used to. You climb out from u see the covers and make your way over to her large window, where you peer out at the night sky. You wished she was awake so you could talk to her about Akaashi.

You stretch and head downstairs to raid Farina's refrigerator for food. It's always been her who would wake you up for these kinds of things. But she was tired. So you're a one-man-band tonight.

"I wonder what kind of ice-cream she has." You pulled out the metal freezer located under the refrigerator doors.

"Hey, where's Farina?" Farina's mom comes from around the corner, you fell on the cold tile floor and covered your mouth to keep from screaming. "Ah, my bad! I didn't mean to scare you. Well, I was trying to scare you and Farina but She's asleep I'm guessing?" She giggled.

"It's okay and sorry I'm going through your freezer." You used your foot to close the freezer.

"Oh, it's alright. I said you're welcome to anything in the house. Sorry if you're bored, Farina usually gets tired after a long day." Her mom looked younger than she was. She was in her mid-forties, she had soft blonde hair that framed her face. Her eyes were a deep brown color, around the iris was a tiny of gold. You couldn't miss it.

"Are you feeling alright?" Her mom walked over and felt your forehead. You nodded. "Something on your mind? Did something happen at the festival?" You only hummed in response.

"This boy asked me to be his girlfriend."

"Oh! That's great news! Is he a close friend or a random boy?" She clasped her hands together.

"I mean- he and I are close I guess?" You stuttered out.

"And what did you say to him?"

"I said...I said yes." You crossed your arms. "But I'm scared." You blurted out. Your hand quickly clamped over your mouth. Farina's mom smiled.