𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎.

You sat up and yawned. You groaned and covered your face with your pillow, the sun shone brightly through your window.

You got up slowly to get ready, keeping your tee shirt loose. You grabbed your bag and carefully head downstairs. You had packed some stuff up in your bag since you weren't sleeping here tonight. You left your room locked and dark before putting your shoes on and leaving the house.

You tripped over one of your steps and stomped on it.

"Asshole.." you muttered before making your way to school. You made sure to keep your hair back so it doesn't get in the way when painting.

"Hey hey hey!"  A voice called out from behind you. You stopped in your tracks and turned around, recognizing the voice as the volleyball club captain.

"What do you want." You furrowed your brows.

"Well, I'm meeting up with Akaashi at the corner store, since you're his girlfriend and all I thought you'd might wanna tag along-" you turn around fully.

"I am not Akaashi's girlfriend!" You shoved a finger in his face. He inhaled through his teeth.

"Ah, my bad. It's just that you're always around each other. So I assumed." Bokuto began to follow you.

"That doesn't mean we're dating." You spat.

"You don't even like each other just a little bit?"

"That isn't your business, stop butting your nose into things. I'll punch you." You warned him. He nodded eagerly while waving his hands.

Finally, you both make it to the corner store, where Akaashi is waiting. He has a large box in hand.

"What's with the box?"

"(y/n)? Bokuto?" He tilts his head.

"I ran into him on the way."

"Ah. Ready for the festival?" The three of you began walking. Bokuto grinned.

"My class is doing stand up comedy."

"And I don't care." It was too early for you to even try to be nice. Bokuto huffed.

"You're so mean." He whined.

"It's early," Akaashi looked over at him "a lot of people aren't Morning people."

"I know I know." Bokuto Laughed. The three of you talked about your plans for the festival, leaving out the part where you both plan to meet after you're done working for your class.

You all split up once you got into the building, Bokuto and Akaashi staying together.

"I'm here." You say while opening the door with one hand. The hallways are crowded with people.

"Welcome (y/n)." The class rep greets you. She has butterfly wings on either side of her eye.

"I just wanted to check in, I know I'm painting the second hour." You watched as people sat to get their faces painted.

"Alright, go to enjoy the festival." She turned and walked off. You left the room, you walked around and admired the different classrooms, occasionally accepting the little goodies they'd hand out. You're holding a small bag with chocolate coins in it.

"(y/n)!" Shizimiyu runs up to you while waving her hands. She has face paint on too. It's a swirly floral type design that looks too complicated.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't you want your face painted?"

"I don't need it."

"But everyone else has theirs done."