𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎.

You didn't get much sleep that night. You couldn't stop thinking about how he kissed you. It's replaying in your head on a loop. You touch your hands to your mouth and furrow your brows.

Normally, if someone were to do that to you, you would've punched them right in the face. But you didn't even try to stop Akaashi, no you ran.

The moment plays back again. You were sitting on the swing, the cool breeze blowing against your skin. Akaashi leaned down, hesitantly before he pressed a kiss to your lips. You both pulled back, staring at each other. You grabbed your bag and stood up, quickly running off. You don't get scared like that, not ever. Only scary things scare you, a kiss shouldn't be scary.

But it wasn't scary, it was nice. You clutched your shirt. You never got scared of things unless they were worth being afraid of. Akaashi isn't scary. He's the opposite, he's comforting. His eyes, his voice, his presence alone is enough to make you feel safe.

Now you're scared you may lose all of that.

"I'm so stupid." You muttered while hugging onto your hoodie.

School the next day was long and exhausting, you ended up venting to Farina behind the school. She hugged you and smiled.

"(y/n),"

"I know I'm immature." You sighed and rested your head on her shoulder while toying with your skirt.

"No, not at all. I wanted to say you've changed a lot." Farina pushed you back gently while keeping her hands on your shoulders. You have her a confused glance.

"I mean that you've been different lately. I don't know what it is. More open? Maybe." She giggled. "I can't put my finger on it, anyway here's my advice." She shook her hands and cleared her throat while taking her hair down and redoing it.

"Do what you feel is right. Akaashi did what he felt was right, now it's your turn." She pokes your chest, pointing at your heart.

"But I don't know what's right." You groaned and slouched against the wall.

"Exactly. You not supposed to know, it's meant to be a surprise." Farina explained. You feel the adrenaline pumping through your veins, it's all based on what you feel? Ah, she is right. The guilt sets in and you stand up.

"Thanks, Farina, for being there for me all the time."

"Anytime (y/n)." She smiles before walking back around the building. You pivot on your heel and make your way to the gym, where the boys are practicing. Taking a deep breath at the doors.

You swing them open, all eyes on you. Your eyes immediately meet his.

"Can I help you?" The coach makes his way over to the door where you're standing. Your grip on the handle tightens.

"Er...Can I talk to Akaashi?" You glance at him. He immediately gets up. Did he worry like you did last night? Or did he sleep just fine?

"Practice hasn't started yet, I don't see why not. Is this about a project?"

"Yes." You respond instinctively. The coach steps aside for Akaashi, he shuts the doors after you two have exited the gym.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, I understand if you want to punch me." He says quickly as you two walk further from the gym.

"No, I'm sorry." He stands there, shocked. Why is the Iron Dragon apologizing to him?

"I kissed you without asking first (y/n)."

"And I ran off with no context!" You slam your foot down and slouch down against a wall. He stares at you in disbelief. "I didn't mean to make things weird." You sighed. You two sat there in silence.

"Can I be honest?"

"I'd prefer honesty over a lie." You mutter.

"I like you (y/n). I like you a lot." You felt a knot form in your stomach, you got that adrenaline feeling again. That feeling of butterflies you feel whenever you're around him.

"You don't need to say anything. I just want you to know how I feel." He fiddled with his hand. "I don't want our relationship to change. I want it to stay the way it is, at least for now." You could see how his eyes are now glossed over.

"Me too." You nodded and stood up. "I like having you around Akaashi." You smiled softly. He returned your smile.

"I've gotta get back to practice, I'll see you." He waved. You gave him a thumbs up and watched as he walked back into the gym.

This is really short ahAa-
I've been so busy w school :(
Lol I Don like school