𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎.

Your now at Farina's place, getting scolded for being, "underdressed." You sat on her bed while she showed you some clothes from her closet that she thinks you'd like.

"That ones cute." You pointed to an outfit she pulled out. A (color) satin top. With a cross strap back, and a black matching skirt.

"This would look amazing on you." Farina handed the outfit to you, the material was so soft and shiny.

"You think so?"

"Yes, now try it on." Farina ushered you into the bathroom, the two of you giggled. You got undressed and changed into the outfit. You looked into the full-length mirror, you felt so powerful. You felt confident, you enjoyed how the satin set made you feel.

"Let me see!!" Farina whined from behind the door.

"One second." You day before unlocking the door and walking out of the bathroom. Farina cupped her hands over her mouth.

"That looks amazing on you!" She grabbed your hand.

"Thanks, I mean these are your clothes. You have the best fashion sense of anyone I know." You smiled softly.

"Aw stop you're making me blush." Farina grabbed a small black dress, covered in glitter, and held it up against her body, and posed.

"We're going to look so hot." She smiles and danced to the bathroom. You laughed and sat down and did your hair. You picked at your nails while waiting for Farina, who'd already "called Dibs" ok doing your makeup. You looked through her makeup palates, looking for colors you may want. You picked out a (color) eyeshadow, and a liquid liner.

"Hey Farina, is everyone getting this dressed up for the party?" You shout to her.

"Yes, if not they're getting even more dressed up than we are!" Sometimes she doesn't make any sense when she talks. You rolled your eyes. She walked back into the room, the dress hugged her figure tightly. She spun around.

"It looks amazing Fari." You smiled, she sat across from you and cupped your face in her warm hands. She smelt like expensive perfume.

"Farina?"

"Makeup time." She took a fan brush and swept it across the bridge of your nose. The two of you laughed. Then she got to work.

You two made your way downstairs. Her parents weren't home, she told them it was just a hangout.

"I have a friend coming to pick us up." She said as she slid on a pair of heels.

"Who?"

"His name is Konoha, he's on the volleyball team." She beamed a smile at me. "He's super cute!" Volleyball team. You thought to yourself, you began to wonder if you'd see Akaashi at the party. You shrugged it off.

"Is that him?" You pointed at the car that had just pulled into the driveway.

"That's him!" Farina waved through her window, earning a small wave back. She quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you outside.

"Farina, you need to lock your door. Somebody will break-in." You break away from her grip and walk back up, quick king locking the door. You walk to the car with Farina, she takes shotgun while you sat in the back.

"You guys ready?" Konoha glances over.

"Yes. Thank you for driving us." Farina giggles. You notice the boy keeps taking glances at your best friend, you glare at him through the mirror. Immediately, he notices. His body tenses up and he keeps his eyes on the road. Being the Iron Dragon does come with its perks.