Prologue

Harry Edward Styles, a man who thought he feel inlove with a girl he meet at a Starbucks.

He always went there and meet up with her, a pretty little young lady that he feel inlove with, right?

Wrong. He thought he did but he never had feelings for her so the night that they made love he left her there all alone. He left and never came back to her.

Until one day the lady came to his house and brought a child with her. She told him to keep the child that it was his mistake.

The child was crying really loudly hurting his ears. He took the child into his arms and heard the front door slam shut.

He didn't know the child's name so he named her Cherry. She had blond hair and beautiful green eyes that looked like his.

She looked almost like him she even had the same dimple he had.

He loved his daughter a lot and brought her to the flower shop he worked at.

He knew he shouldn't have done that to that girl he hooked up with since she loved him. He felt guilty he really did.

He one day went to her work and asked her if they could talk and they did. They both talked about the child and their current situation.

She told Harry that he could stay with Cherry but she would take her on the weekend's. He agreed with her.

So they both say their goodbyes and continued with their life.

———

Zain Malik a simple guy who liked to draw and write. He was a man with a simple life and he didn't complain about it.

He had a few friends. Louis and Liam both of them where Zain best friends.

Zain adore them both they where really calm and chill dudes. They supported Zain in what he did and that made him really happy.

Zain never dated someone before since he was nervous and he believed he still wasn't ready to be with someone.

His friends always teased him about being single. He really didn't mind tho.

Being single for him is being free and he could do whatever he wanted. He didn't mind dying alone if he was honest.

But when Zain went into a small flower shop he found a pretty guy with emerald eyes. He felt nervous when he saw the beauty that the man hold.

The green eye man looked at the golden eyes. They both hold eye contact until Zain broke it. He looked away from green eyes and went to do what he came to.

Zain took a beautiful sunflower in his hands and went to the counter to buy the flower. The person behind the counter took the sunflower and scanned it.

He told him what the price of the sunflower would be and Zain payed and left the small flower shop.

Now you might be asking, is that the end of it? No Zain continued going to that flower shop when he had the chance.

They saw eachother since then.