Chapter six

It was a sunny day today and Harry was having a coffee in his kitchen. He was sitting down waiting to Cherry to come home since today was Monday and it was his turn to stay with her.

He heard the bell ring from his door and he got up and walked to the front door. He opened it and Saw his Ex and Cherry with her cute little backpack.

Cherry ran towards her Dad and hugged him. Harry laughed at her and looked back to his Ex standing there.

"So how did today go?" Harry asked her

"It went wonderful me and Cherry went to my house and backed cookies on Saturday. On Sunday we walked around the mall and I bought new clothes they are in her backpack" She responded

Harry nodded and then asked "Did she had any breakfast?"

She looked at Harry and responded with "Yes she had breakfast"

Harry looked at Cherry and then responded with "Ok then we'll goodbye Emily"

"Bye Harry" She said kneeling down giving Cherry one more kiss. Cherry hugged her and waved her goodbye

Today Harry had work so he got Cherry and took her to her room. Cherry picked the toy she was gonna take today and Harry then marched with her to the front door.

They made it to Harry's job and got in. Eve walked out of the glass room she was in and she waved at them "Hi there guys"

"Hi Eve" said Harry letting Cherry's hand go. Cherry ran towards Eve and gave her a big hug "Hi there to you to Cherry"

"So what did you do the weekend?"

"Oh you know spend time with my girlfriend. We went to the movies on Saturday on Sunday we just walked around the park and bought ice cream"

Harry gave her a small smile and said "That sounds wonderful. You did that while I worked" Eve laughed at Him while He glared at her

"Anyways anything happen with mister Malik" Eve said now looking at Harry with a smirk. Harry rolled is eyes and responded "Yes"

Her mouth dropped and she then said "OMG HARRY why didn't you tell me what happened?"

"Well that was yesterday. We talked about different things I'm planning on asking him on a date on Friday" Harry said with smirk plaster on his face

"Does that mean I have to run this shop on Friday alone?" She asked as Harry looked at her. He put his hand under his chin and thought "Not exactly, I will be here early in the morning but leave in the afternoon. Do you think you can take care of Cherry?"

She glared at Harry and sighed "Fine..."

"YAY" Harry cheered as Eve told him "BUT YOU OWN ME ONE" that is the last she said before he getting back to the glass room she was in.

Harry chuckled at her childish behavior and sat down behind the desk. Cherry sat down in the ground next to her dad.

Harry looked down at her and smiled he took something out of the bag he always brought to work and put a juice box next to her just incase if she wanted some.

Cherry cheered and took the juice box in her hand dropping her toys in the ground. She drank the apple flavored juice.

The bell in the front door moved causing Harry to jump. He looked up and saw a costumer and he got up and talked to them.

Harry asked them what they where looking for. They said they where looking for a white rose.

They walked to the rose section and the costumer went looking for the white roses. They found one and smiled at it.

They walked back to Harry and they both went to the front counter.

Harry took out the scanner and scanned the flower. While he did that the costumer talked about how the white rose was for his lover since they where going on a date today.

Harry looked interested and asked them more. He asked him where they where going for the date and the costumer answered a park.

They where gonna have a picnic in the park with their children. Harry smiled at the costumer and nodded his head. He thanked the costumer for telling him about the date thing and they waved goodbye.

Harry then thought what he should do for him and Zain's date. Maybe they should walk around the park and buy some ice cream and Harry could teach him to make flower crowns. He smiled at the though of them doing that.

Cherry got up from the ground and went walking out of the counter. She looked at the other room which Eve was in.

She called for his dad and Harry immediately went towards her. She pointed for him to opened the door and he did. Cherry walked inside.

Harry went back to the counter and sat down. He patiently waited for a other costumer but nobody walked in so and currently was his lunch time so he got his lunch out and ate.

He ate as he looked at twitter news. It looked like a singer that he liked won the prize for the best singer of 2020. Harry cheered quietly to himself.

When he finish eating he put the container back in his backpack and keep scrolling through his phone.

Out of nowhere the bell ringed he looked up and saw Zain. Zain looked at him and gave him a small smile. Harry smiled back at Zain and waved at him.

Zain was wearing a black hoodie and he had his glasses on. He walked towards Harry and quietly said "Hi"

"Hi there Zain what brings you here?" Harry question curiously wanting to know why was Zain here "Well im with my friends right now, and they wanted to meet you. Their outside waiting for me to tell them to come inside" Zain responded

"Oh tell them to come in" said Harry as Zain took out is phone and texted someone. Minutes later two males came in.

The two males where giggling. They both looked at Zain then at Harry "Hello there!" said one of the boys walking up next to Zain. The other one just waved

"Ok guys this is Harry. Harry this is Liam and Louis" said Zain introducing them.

Harry looked at Louis and Liam. Louis had ocean blue eyes and Liam had dirt brown eyes.

"Anyways we are here to get to know you for a little since Zain here always talks about you" said Louis

"No I don't" replied Zain blushing

"Uh yes you do" said Liam

"Well this is gonna be interesting" said Harry looking at the friends playfully fight.