Chapter ten

Harry and Zain where officially now dating. They been dating for three years.

One night Zain asked Harry if he would marry him and he said yes. That night was emotional and they made love since their hearths where full of joy and they wanted to share it with eachother.

They where happily married and Cherry supported them. Cherry loved Zain and Zain said loved her as well. He tough Cherry how to draw.

Both of them spend their time drawing. Especially Cherry since she like drawing all of the time.

The next day Harry had work so he left with Cherry while Zain stayed at Liam and Louis. Louis and Liam where Happy that Zain meet someone that he truly loved

Louis and Liam where teasing him constantly about Harry being naked and them making love. Zain glared at them and threw them a pillow.

After that they had a pillow fight in which Louis and Liam won since they keep hitting Zain over and over again... poor Zain.

They had a conversation until Zain had to get going because Harry was gonna be home.

Zain then left and went back to Harry's house. He waited for Harry to get home... but he never did.

He started getting worried Zain got up and called Eve. Eve responded and told Zain that Harry and Cherry never made it there.

Zain got out of the house running with his car keys. He still was on call with Eve asking her if she was sure and she said that she was positive that they never made it there.

He drove to Harry's work and there was a lot of traffic. He checked what was going on and that's when he saw it. There where a lot of police and Ambulance cars around a car crash.

Harry's car was broken and a other car was crashed into his car. Zain got out his car and left it on the side of the rode.

He ran towards where it was going on but police stoped him. A police officer noticed how he was crying and sobbing and asked "Are you familiar with any of these cars"

"Y-Yeah that one" he pointed to Harry's car his vision becoming blurry but he could see the colors of the cars.

The police officer told Zain that he could stay and he nodded. They told Zain that what happened is a car accident that a other guy who saw it happen said that there was a guy maybe drunk driving to fast and crashed into Harry's car.

Zain listen and asked the police officer's if the two people inside of Harry's car where alive. They looked at him and gave him a frown. One of the police officer told Zain that they both died from to much blood lost.

Zain stood there frozen not knowing what to do but he couldn't stay there. He went running to his car and left. He took his phone and ended the call with Eve. He drove as fast as he could to get to Harry's house.

He got in Harry's house and took a knife from the kitchen into his hands.

He walked to Harry's room and sat in his bed. He looked up and cried, he wanted to end it all. Zain looked at the ring he had and smiled.

It was the ring that Harry gave him. It was a rose ring. He smiled and cried uncontrollably. Zain pinched himself just to see if this was a dream but it wasn't. It was all real.

The memories where running through his head. He took the knife into his head and thought of all of the happiness he had when he meet Harry.

He stabbed the knife into his head quickly. The knife stuck in his head while the blood fell from his head into his hands.

He feel into the bed and closed his eyes. Then he had his last moment and died there at least he could meet Harry in the other side.

Fin