Chapter seven

Harry smiled looking outside the window Cherry was sitting on the couch drinking her orange juice. There was soft music playing on the radio.

They where currently in the living room chilling since Harry had got of early out of work today. Eve was gonna be at his house with her girlfriend soon.

Cherry finished her orange juice and harry took her cup and took it to the sink and cleaned it. Once he finish cleaning it he heard a honk from outside.

He looked over to the window and saw Eve Honking and Her girlfriend laughing at her. He waved at them from the window.

He quickly got his stuff and he took Cherry's hand and they went outside. Harry and Cherry sat in the backseat

"Hello" greeted Daphne waving at them as Harry waved back at her. There was loud music playing on the radios car.

They where all today going to a party but they needed to drop Cherry to a house. Harry looked through all of his contacts and called someone

Him and the person talked and they agreed that the person was gonna take care of Cherry.

Eve drove to that persons house. Harry got out of the car with Cherry and a backpack he had for her,

The person opened the door and looked at Cherry and Harry "Hi there Harry" greeted Louis. Liam was in the background sitting down in the couch, he looked over them and waved at them.

Cherry hugged Louis. Zain came out of nowhere and looked at them "What's going on here?"

"I'm gonna babysit Harry's daughter and you are going to a party with your boyfriend"

"Wait weren't we going to your grandmas house?"

"No, i tricked you" Louis chuckled as Harry laughed with him "Come on Zain" said Harry taking Zain's hand walking out of the house with him.

They got in the backseat and Eve smirked at Harry. Harry rolled his eyes looking out the window.

The loud music in the car continued. Zain noticed he was still holding hands with Harry, he squeezed his hand as Harry looked at the golden eyes and smiled at him.

Zain blushed and looked away.

Minutes later and they made it to the party. They all got out of the car and Eve and Daphne ran to the front house running.

Harry laughed at their craziness. He took Zain's again and they both made eye contact.

They both walked inside of the big house. Harry was quickly greeted by his friend Niall "Hi man"

"Hey, is that girl with you?" Harry winked at Niall. Niall blushed and quietly replied "Yeah she is talking with her friends right now"

Niall looked at Zain and asked "Who is this?"

"That's my friend Zain. I meet him at the flower shop" he said as Zain waved at Niall

Niall grinned and said "A shy lad aren't you"

"I'm not shy" answered Zain looking away to a other direction. There where a lot of drunk people and people dancing.

You could even see Eve and Daphne in the dancing crowd jumping up and down. Zain looked at them but then looked back at Harry and Niall talking

Out of nowhere a girl came and took Nialls hand "Hi babe" she kissed Niall cheek and he turned bright pink. Harry wiggle his eyebrows and Zain looked confused at the situation.

"Hi Niall's girlfriend I'm Harry" said Harry taking her hand shaking it. She looked at Harry and waved at him with her other hand.

"Anyways lest go Lily" said Niall pulling her away from Harry and Zain. Harry looked at Zain and laughed as Zain still looked confused

Harry noticed how confused Zain was and he explained it to him. Then they where both laughing.

"Maybes that's why he bought that flower named Lily for her" Harry thought loudly as Zain looked at and replied "That is thoughtful of Niall"

Harry smiled and said "It is. Anyways come on least get some drinks" he said taking Zain's hand pulling him to the kitchen

They both made it to the kitchen and Harry poured wine on the two cups. He gave Zain one and he took the other one.

Zain looked at his cup and put it on his lips and drank a little while Harry was drinking it with confidence.

Harry took Zains hand and they where both on the dance floor. They both dance and laughed with a lot of sweaty body's around them.

They bumped into Eve and her girlfriend. All do them decided to dance together

When they finished dancing they took a break. Zain felt like he was about to vomit but he never did vomit.

Harry was laughing with Eve. Both of them where talking about random things.

Harry told Eve that he wanted to ask Zain on a date for Friday and Eve said to go for it. Harry got up from the floor and looked at Zain who was laying down in the couch.

Harry asked Zain to get up and he asked him to help him get up. He helped him getting him up by taking his hand and pulling him up.

They both walked outside of the house and walked on the grass and sat down. Harry looked at Zain in the dark his eyes were shinning with the Moon.

They both where making eye contact out of nowhere Harry spoke up quietly and asked "Will you go on a date with me in Friday?"

Zain smiled and laughed a little. He nodded, it was dark but Harry could see Zain's cheeks get dark.

The moon shined on both of them and once they knew it they where kissing. Their lips softly touched eachother and kissed.

Harry put his hands on Zain's waist and kissed him sweetly. Once they separate their lips Zain started laughing and crashed their foreheads together and quietly said "That was my first kiss"

"You first kiss? So I stole it?"

"Yes, yes you did"

"Do you regret it"

"No not at all" responded Zain crashing their lips back together.