Chapter five

Louis and Liam screamed at Zain "OMG"

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US EARLIER"

Zain looked at his crazy friends freaking out. They where freaking out because Zain told them that Harry has his number.

They both where jumping and screaming like girls. Zain blushed furiously as the other two continued asking him.

"ZAIN DID HE TEXT YOU?"

"DO YOU HAVE HIS PHONE NUMBER?"

"First of all no he didn't text me and no I don't have his phone number. I just have to wait until he texts me first" Zain responded quietly looking at the ground

Louis looked at Zain and asked "When did he ask you for you phone number?"

"Well do you remember yesterday when I left"

"Yeah"

"I went to the place he works at and bought the Daisy. And he asked me for my phone number" he responded

Louis and Liam looked at eachother and screamed. The jumped up and down screaming as Zain covered his ears.

Zain dismissed himself and left from the living room. He went walked down the hallway to his room and entered it

He threw himself on his bed. He looked up to his ceiling wondering if Harry will ever text him.

He took his phone on his hand and waited hoping he would text him. He heard a knock on his door "Come in"

"Hey" Liam and Louis said throwing themself in top of Zain. Zain groaned underneath them as they both laughed "What do you guys want?"

"We are bored and we wanna know your love life" Liam responded as Louis nodded

Zain pushed them both of him and responded with "Well he didn't text me now get out of my room"

Zain pushed them both out off the room and locked it this time. He went back to his bed and lied down.

He decided to write about what happened yesterday. Zain got up from his bed and went to his desk close to the window.

He sat down and grabbed the book that was lying on his desk. He opened the book and took the pencil that was inside of it.

Then he started writing.

-Oct, Sunday 2016

I meet a boy that works in a flower shop. His name is Harry and he has beautiful green eyes with curly hair. He is always smiling and he is a really sociable person. First time I went there he came up to me and talked to me like he knew me, but he obviously didn't. I bought a Sunflower that is in my room right now. The second time I went there that was yesterday I bought a Daisy, and did he talk to me? yes. This time I asked for his name and he said it was Harry Styles. Now I find myself going to the flower shop everyday when I can.

Zain put his pen inside of the book and closed the book. He looked outside of the window and smiled to himself. He was happy that he meet Harry.

He got up from his seat and walked to his bed again and lied down. His phone vibrated and he took it in his hand and looked at it

He got a notification from a unknown number

Hi

Hi who is this?

This is Harry the guys from the flower shop :)

Oh, hi what's up Harry?