-Part 2-

-Club hours-

i walk into the club room and change and go to the gym room. Ukai: hello Alex, daichi told me about your spike. i nod. Ukai: SUGA! set for alex, i wanna see these spikes. with that suga and i set up and he starts to set to me, after a few i stop and look at coach ukai. Ukai: your a all around player? i nod. Ukai: good, your a wing spiker and blocker, got it? i nod. yachi: ALEX, COME HERE! i walk over to yachi and kiyoko and everyone gathers around as im handed a uniform with the number 13, and a karasuno volleyball jacket. i nod to everyone as a thanks. with that i jog and put them in my locker and as soon as i get back to the gym we start with practise.

-After school-

we were all infront of ukai's shop and eating meat buns, daichi says its become a thing. Tanaka: soooo! any news on games or stuff. Daichi: no, but we do have the camp this weekend, oh alex, you need a note. Yachi: ill get one and give it to you at lunch in the gym alex! i nod and keep eating. Noya: alex, im small, your tall, and tsukishima is mean, so can i go on your shoulders! hinata: ME TO, ME TO! i nod and they somehow both climb up, one on each shoulder. Noya: WOAHHHHHHH! Hinata: SO COOLLLLL! everyone laughs at the two boys. i was the furest from school, so i carried them both till we needed to split up, it was 10pm by the time i got home, i took my time as soon as i had to split from hinata. i walk into my room, go into my bathroom, shower change and sleep.

-Next morning-

I woke up, changed, got ready and left. i got to the gate when i heard someone calling me. Suga; ALEX! suga runs up next to me. Suga: you live close by? i shake ym head, just than hinata comes up to us as we near the door. Hinata: Alex lives further away than me! i nod at this. Suga: huh, thats a long way, do you just walk. i nod again. Suga: must be hard work. i shrug as the bell rings and we all go to our classrooms.

-Lunch time-

i head into the gym and yachi gives me the note, i sign it myself since i have permission to do so. Yachi: uhm Alex...you need a parent to sign that. takeda walks up and takes the note from me. Takeda: Alex can...sign his own stuff. i nod. Yachi: ah! okay! with that i go to leave but suga stops me. Suga: hey Alex, come eat with us, we all eat here together now. i nod and sit on the floor with everyone in a circle i forgot to bring money since i dont pack my own food so i had nothing, i was day dream when suddenly suga's hand is waving in my face, i look at him as he offers me half of his meat bun, i shake my head. Alex: im not hungry, but thank you suga-san. he nods and i go back to dreaming...only to be stopped once again, this time but noya and hinata wanting me to carry them around the room again. Suga: Alex walks enough already, let him sit down. i shake my head and stand up, noya  and hinata jump onto my shoulders and i walk around the room.

-sorry its short but i wanted to get this up :) )