-Part 4-

-Monday morning-

i was sitting on my desk, class on just started when someone knocked on the classroom door and opened it, it was takeda. Takeda: sorry to intrude but i need alex, club issues. with that me and takeda are walking to the gym where everyone else is. Ukai: okay, a surprise matched is happening. Daichi: what? with who! Takeda: Aoba Johsai, the heard of alex somehow. with that we all rush off to get our uniforms on, my first time wearing it. Noya: looking good alex! with that he jumps up onto my left shoulder and hinata gets on my right, we all enter the gym to see the other team, we go to our side of the court i see the water bottles filled and everything. Suga: yachi and kiyoko fill the water bottles and prep everything. i nod my head. suddenly i hear yelling. ?: OH HEY GUYS! READY TO LOSE TO ME!! this guy seems like he has an ego. Daichi: thats the team captian and setter of aoba johsai, his name is oikawa. with that daichi and suga tell me everything about the other team, their names ect. Ukai: lets start off with our normal set up first. with that i sit on the bench with the others not on the court. yamaguchi: we are so gonna lose, we do every time. i shake my head. i get my white board out of my bag. Alex: no, we will win, but only if we believe and have hope and work hard for it. yamaguchi: your right alex!. soon im subbed in for noya. i was frount left, tsukishima was frount middle, hinata frount right, kageyama back right, daichi back middle and tanaka back left. kageyama set the ball to the other side, but soon the ball was back with us. daichi aimed it to kageyama who got tanaka to set it. "this does not feel right...its like this is not the same team" soon the ball is back with us. kageyama  set the ball to hinata whos ball was blocked. no one was near hinata, i was on the other side, but i still went for it, i was the only one who did, i dove and slided on the right spot and put the ball back in the air, making kageyama set to both tanaka and hinata, but ended up being tanaka and we got the point for tricking the other team. okiawa: HE IS FASTER THAN HINATA, HOW! AND TALL! after getting a few more points it was my turn to serve. i did a float serve and got a point, i did that two more times getting both points before it was time to move. after the other side served the ball and we got it kageyama set it and yelled. kageyama: ALEXXXXXX! I ran and jumped, i spiked the ball hard and got a point...but i was taken off the court for the rest of that round as a sorry for breaking someone on the other teams hand. i sat there as asahi went in for me. Ukai: you did good kid. i nodded. yachi came over to me with a towel and water bottle i nod thanks to her and wiped away the sweat on my face and drank some water. yachi: you did really good alex! i nodded thanks to her again. the player whos hand i broke aprouched me. okiawa: you! you broke my hand! and no sorry for it. this caught everyones attention. irhata: OKIAWA BACK HERE NOW, YOU KNOW THATS NOT ALLOWED AND IT WAS YOUR FAULT ANYWAYS. he grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards his face. i held my hand up to stop ukai from touching him. okiawa: YOU RUINED EVERYTHING AND YOU WANT EVEN SAY A WORD.i look at him before slowly removing his hand and grab my white board. Alex: i dont talk to anyone, i have'nt in 8 years, what diffrences will you make to that? he punchs my nose making me bleed and him being sent to his side. irhata: im very sorry... ukai: alex. irhata: thank you ukai, im very sorry about that alex, he should know better. i shrug. Alex: no worries. irhata: his mother will be here soon to pick him up. ukai: thank you. irhata: no need to thank me, im very sorry again. with that he goes over to the other side, the game was on hold. kiyoko came over with a paper towel and ice pack and make me put them on my nose to stop the bleeding. The paper towel to catch the blood and of course the ice pack to stop it. after a few mins okiawa is taken home and the game resumes. Kiyoko: show me. she takes away the ice pack and the paper towel only to have blood dripping onto me again, she fastly puts it back. soon the game is over, us winning 2 - 1.

-after school-

we just finished practise and were eating meat buns. i had a bruise on my nose. i feel someone poke it and see kiyoko. kiyoko: does that hurt? i shrug. suga: kiyoko, you normal are home right after practise, same with yachi- Kiyoko: we had a sleepover last night, so we walked here this morning but...both of us ride bikes because of creeps. yachi: yeah, we were hoping someone would be able to take us home. i raise my hand. turns out they both live in teh same area as hinata but right next to eachother, i took them home before going to my house...onyl to see it has been robbed. i messaged my dad who called the cops who came to me, they got the heads up im mute but i  wrote down all my answers. i couldnt stay in my house till they know who did it and my dad said all the hotels were booked and i was going to need to ask a friend. i go on the group chat and text them.

i pack up the things i would need and head to sugas

-writing again rn XD hope you enjoyed-