-Part 6-

Ive been back in my house for about a week now, i just locked my frount door before walking to school when i get a text from my dad.

(i messed up some stuff in the info chapter so yeah, this is what is really going on!)

i walk to school

i walk to school.

-lunch-

i go to the gym and eat with everyone else when ukai and takeda come in, ukai pulls me off the floor. Ukai: takeda told me what day it is, you told no one...why? i shrug and grab my whiteboard. Alex: because today is the day i became mute, i dont like my birthday nothing will change that. Ukai: alex, why are you mute? Alex: she died. with that i grab my stuff and rush out before anyone can catch me, i go to the rooftops and hide, even when the bell rang i didnt move. it was a few mins after the bell when two people sat infrount of me. Ukai: alex, im sorry, but its also your 16th birthday. Takeda: i found out because your dad called me, he wants you to celebrate today and...move on. Ukai: she would of wanted that right, for you to party like a rebellious teenager and have a good time. Alex: im not rebellious for one, and for two ive tried, but i never had anyone to celebrate with. Ukai: you have your team, whether you like it or not alex, this team is a family, and your apart of that team so your apart of the family. i nod. with that they take me to my class and i do my work.

-Club time-

i go to the locker room with the others we change and go inside the gym, but something felt off. yachi was staying far away from me, noya and hinata kept whispering, tsukishima was being...nice and no Ukai or Takeda in sight. Kiyoko: why are you in deep thought? i jumo. Alex: where did you come from! Kiyoko: sorry, you looked...distracted. Alex: everyone is acting odd, like yachi is staying far away from me, noya and hinata are whispering, tsukishima is being nice and Ukai and Takeda are no where to be found. Kiyoko: yeah, maybe because its a full moon tonight. Alex: it is?

-Flashback-

Alex: MAMA WAKE UP! MAMA! i tried to follow where the strange people were taking her, but they also held me back. i look up, it was a full moon...and i scream. Alex: MAMAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

-out of flashback-

i was suddenly pushes bring me out of my flashback. Tanaka: you good? i nod and walk to the desertated area of teh gym before doing teh streches...by myself. ukai and takeda finally arrive and we begin with running...that took no effort.

-Another flashback-

DR: im sorry Alex, David (your dads name) but, Amy (your mother) passed away. dad breaks into sobs and i do to. no more mama. dad would drink...alot and i was alone.

-out of flashback-

i tripped. Ukai: alex? i shake my head and get up before running again. "stupid today!" i stop running and start getting my things, i was going home. Ukai: alex. he put a hand on my shoulder before i shrug it off. Takeda: alex, slow down. i kept my head down, tears whelling in my eyes when im suddenly....held...hugged??? Kiyoko: its okay...today is hard but we are here. Kiyoko slowly sinks us to the floor, me crying now. i suddenly in a group hug on the floor. The gym doors are burst opened. Dad: Alex?! everyone lets me go and i run to him. "two years of waiting...for a hug after 8 years"

-week later-

it was saturday, dad left yesterday and i had my bags for teh trip for volleybal practise camp. i walk into the gate and to the bus, i put my two main in the under bit of the bus and take on my carry-on i sit down. Ukai: tanaka's sister will be joining us this time, to help us if someone goes missing...again. i shrug. a woman and tanaka enter the bus. tanaka sits on one of the two emtey seats on the row next to me, so we had the isle separting our seats, the woman sits next to him, guess i was sitting alone this time, tanaka looks at me. Tanaka: Alex! this is my older sister, her name i-  Seako: Hi! im Seako! but you can call me sis, whats your name! Tanaka: tha- Seako: shut up tanaka! i grab my board. Alex: im Alex, nice to meet you seako. Seako: wha- Tanaka: Alex is mute. Seako: ohhhhh! i get it! chosen or born that way. Alex: chosen i guess. Seako: well, thats okay! Ukai: everyone buckle up! with that we start the trip, we did our normal half way break because hinata was sick. we all got off the bus. UkaiA: just tell us next time hinata, it makes it easier. i grab one of the many lollipops i had and gave it to hinata when seako took it. Seako: it will make him worse! i huff. tanaka stole the lollipop and gave it to hinata who took it. Tanaka: just watch. after a bit hinata was all good. seako: wh- tanaka: magic to us all. i shrug and get back on and soon we made it.

-till next time XD-