CHAPTER TWO

I was so tired. Boss had made me apologise to everyone and made me do all of their remaining assignments and I got so tired but meanwhile Lucky was telling me to just leave them and I insisted and did most of them but left the rest and out of 30 1 did five, like who was going to do all of the work for the IT department definitely not me I was a very lazy person and yes I knew it.

I reached home at around 10 pm and just sat on my couch chilling and talking to Lucky while I was also rubbing 'shainquattes' tummy and yes shain was my cat I loved her dearly.

I had some cereal and went to sleep.

Next day...

"Should any of you open your mouths again your dead because imma do what I promised you understood bitches " Lucky threatened.

And as many may wonder how Lucky dug shit about them well... we slept with them and all of them basically had boyfriends and husbands so..

"Now you now the drill before boss comes-"

"Before boss comes what Miss Maryt,"

Lucky was interrupted by a loud whisper in her ear.

And shit , she left me to take of over.

"Miss Maryt how many times should I tell you not to bully your co workers,?" She asked sternly

"Well, i-

"Don't give me that crap go down that table come to my office right now," she growled

And I immediately climbed down and followed behind her.

10MINS LATER..

"Now Miss Maryt I'm gonna go for a meeting I will be back in an hour or two have these papers and right apology letters to everyone," said and I just nodded my head.
1

Oh come on.

I immediately she went out I wrote the apology and it read

To everyone,
Well sorry.

Lucky took over immediately.

"Hmmm why don't we look around now I , she is gone for an hour...so yeah,"

I don't think that's right Lucky but sure it's not like I can do anything really

....20mins later

We looked around and her office wass actually really big, she even had a bathroom, a small living room and and bedroom, it was kinda weird but that's ok and the bed was really comfy

Anyways it had been 30minutes and I really wanted to pee so I went to the bathroom not that she will even know, I did my business and came out and yes I flushed.

I went back to her office and sat in her and lucky kept bugging me about opening the drawers so, I did there was some jewelry ,papers and candy a lot of candy and then I saw a box under the table., I pulled it out and opened it and what I Saw was so suprising.