CHAPTER THREE

Sex toys so many sex toys and metallic balls oh God I knew she was naughty I pulled one dildo out and climbed on her table slowly removing my jeans thenalready soaking panties and massaging my clit then pushing in the dildo..thinking of her only.

Fuck ,I pumped it in and out quickly and as soon as I was about to orgasm.
"What are you doing on my table?" Someone asked

"uh-

"I leave my office for 50 minutes and I come back then boom .. your going through my personal things and using them for your pleasure ," she says clearly angry but not my fault she keeps her plaything in her drawers.

" Come down Jamal don't pull out the knife hahaaha" I said laughing but she didn't laugh so I slowly went off her table and put back the plaything in her drawer and my clothes back on but as soon as I attempt to yeet my Body out of the room, I'm held by a hand around my neck.

"Don't you dare move I'm going to punish you," she growled and I was so scared and excited.

She bent me over the table ,pulled down my jeans and panties and got one of the metalic balls , spat on my wet pussy and stuck them in, then got a butt plug and some oil to lubricate it and stuck it in my ass hole.

"Now I want u to go and do all ur assignments peacefully ,don't disturb any one , do your work then come back her at 4 pm sharp or I will give you another punishment got it ," she whispered in my ear .

Ur officially fucked..

It's ur fault..

"Now get out ," she growled. And I waddled to the door.

"Miss Maryt ,"she called and I looked back at the her " walk well,"

I straightened myself and tried to work normally but it felt like I had two dicks in my ass hole and vagina.

An Hour later..

I'm exhausted and my ass hurts and I still have so many assignments but I'm going to finish

5 minutes later ...

"Bitch do all these assignments for me or I'm telling your husband that you and Peter fuck every Friday night," I growled ." Say a word to the boss and I will fucking kill you bitch, you have an hour.

"Ok , I will please don't tell him," she pleaded and I nodded .

2HOURS...

Lucky and I were at the park chilling playing with babies and kids, eating ice cream, it's funny how I still got paid. All thanks to Lucky I wish I was that brave but I actually I was actually when lucky takes over. And my butt still hurt but it felt good too every time I walked the balls moved up and down and I was dripping.

Bitch let's get more icecream..

Ok, let's do that before I head back to the office

I stood up and started moving to the ice cream truck.

"Can I have a chocolate blueberry ice cream and with lots of chocolate syrup," I asked innocently

"I'll have the same and I will pay for her too," a voice said and damn it was too familiar..

Ur fucked and have a good day too bye bitch

And indeed I am because my boss just caught me..