iii.

"Who are you, sir? I do not know you, please get out immediately." Mingyu was welcomed by Soonyoung's voice. He just got home from his parents house and he is so exhausted due to the long trip. He isn't even surprised of seeing Soonyoung inside as they both have spare keys of each other's apartments and rooms. He placed his backpack on the table beside the small drawer where he also placed the shoes he just wore.

Mingyu just chuckled slightly at Soonyoung's statement. "If you do not know me, sir, then why are you in my apartment?" Mingyu replied as he approaches Soonyoung. The older was watching a movie in the TV. It seemed like the movie was purchased, because as far as Mingyu can remember, it was in the premium section before he left.

Mingyu sat beside Soonyoung, quickly snaking his arms onto the older's waist. "Are you still sulking? I promise to tag you along next time." Mingyu looked over at Soonyoung's face. He instantly recognized the hoodie Soonyoung is wearing, it is his, his favorite out of all his hoodies.

"If you break your promise I'm gonna buy the whole premium section of these movies and use your card." Soonyoung stomped his hand onto Mingyu's forehead as he rolls his eyes at the younger.

"You bought that one using my card?" Mingyu asked as he points his finger on the TV, he's now resting his head comfortably on Soonyoung's lap. He already knew the answer, but he still asked him just to lengthen their conversation.

"I did, I got so sulky. I'm sorry." Soonyoung cups Mingyu's cheeks while pouting which made Mingyu flinch a bit. He felt uneasy and it seemed like he's going to palpitate anytime that he suddenly stood and fixed his position beside Soonyoung. The older one looked at him with confusion.

"N-no, it's okay. I swear." Mingyu answered awkwardly.

Time passed by and they finished the movie, their positions have changed. Soonyoung is now the one who's resting his head on Mingyu's lap, hugging a pillow, and lips sticking out a bit.

Mingyu cannot just focus on the movie, he keeps on getting distracted and he does not know why, he does not even want to know why.

"Hyung, have you eaten already?" Mingyu asked as he brushes Soonyoung's hair away from his cheeks. He just admires how soft and fragrant Soonyoung's hair is despite of the times he dyed it, he often teased Soonyoung that he should just try dyeing his hair ROYGBIV.

"Not yet, will you cook for me?" Soonyoung stretches his body as he faces Mingyu, his head still resting on the younger's lap.

"Sure, you rest here. I'll cook." Mingyu lifted Soonyoung's head before he stands up and walks his way to the kitchen. He knows it too well that Soonyoung cannot cook, so he has to do it for him.

Soonyoung just watched from afar. He watches Mingyu's figure as the younger pulls his sleeves to avoid it from getting wet, Soonyoung can't help but to adore the view after his eyes. He's aware of the reasons why people question their relationship and this is one of them. He himself knows it too well that they really act like a couple, but he never did wish to change how they act and interact with each other. He's completely happy and contented with it, too overwhelmed of having Mingyu by his side.

What am I thinking. Soonyoung shook his head as he shrugs his thoughts off. His thoughts are getting weird lately and he himself feels kind of nervous about it. He then proceeded on scanning movies and series for him to watch while waiting and for them to watch later while eating.

Soonyoung does not know why but he intentionally skips movies or series that are about best friends who fell in love with each other. He thinks that it is indeed useless to watch romantic films with his bestfriend, specifically with that kind of plot.

"Turn back, the previous one!" Soonyoung immediately looked over at the kitchen where Mingyu was, and to his surprise, Mingyu is standing on the entrance of the kitchen where he could see what was being shown in the TV.

Soonyoung didn't bother to answer, his lips stick out as he clicks the controls of the remote. His upper teeth slightly biting his lower lip as he cringe inside, how could Mingyu be so naive? Why would he want to watch this series with Soonyoung?

"Are you done?" He asked Mingyu without looking at him. "Give me five more minutes."  Soonyoung can already smell the aroma of the ramen and what seemed like onions and garlics being sauteed.

Theory of Love. Soonyoung once again read the synopsis of the series they are going to watch later, and though he had read it as he already tried watching it few weeks ago, he still couldn't believe he's going to watch it with Mingyu.

It is a story about best friends who had been with each other for a long time. The other one who's named Third had fallen in love with the other. Unfortunately, aside from being best friends with the one that he loves, Khai is also straight. Third watches Khai from afar as he changes his girls as fast as he changes his underwear. The series ended well though, they got and ended up together.

Soonyoung saw this series on social media, being recommended by a lot of his friends. So, he tried watching it. He carried the heavy weight of the protagonist's burden and pain for the first three to five episodes but he couldn't finish it due to the sadness and affect it brought to him. Not that he relates to it in any way, it's just that, he felt how the protagonist made him feel.

"Let's eat?" Mingyu suddenly appeared with a tray on both of his hands. Placing the plates on the table.

"Shall we eat while watching?" Mingyu once again spoke and asked him. Soonyoung just nodded, playing the first episode as they both eat and watch in peace.

It's gonna be a long night, Sonyoung's planning to just stay over the night.