Chapter V: Elemental Training

*Y/N's POV*

It was evening and I was on the roof of our house, Alissa was there with me and she made an invisible barrier so whatever happens with my elemental training will stay hidden from the outer world.

Alissa: "Alright, you should start with one element, pick one you like the most and let's practice with it."

You: "Hmm... alright I think I'll pick the stone one. Geo!"

A symbol that looked like a cracked rock appeared beneath me for a brief moment.

Alissa: "Hmm I heard Geo is the most difficult to master."

You: "Well then I'll just have to put an effort to it."

Alissa: "That's the spirit! Alright let's start with the basics. Try summoning little rocks in your palm. The thing is you have to imagine the exact structure of it."

You: "Hmm... I see." I closed my eyes and imagined a normal smooth stone. Through my closed eyes I saw a faint yellow glow so I opened them and saw three little bolts made out of the smooth stone I imagined.

Alissa: "Oohhh you're natural in this... alright now make something bigger okay?"

You: "Alright." I imagined a white rock this time with open eyes, there were yet again only three bolts of it.

Alissa: "That's good you're doing great, now imagine that you combine those bolts."

I focused on it and those three bolts connected creating a larger rock that was levitating in my hand.

Just about then the scenery around me along with Alissa disappeared and instead a girl in a maid outfit that had gray hair and green eyes stood before me. She was bowing.

???: "Hello, my name is Noelle and you see me because you want to learn the power of Geo a bit more."

You: "Umm... o-okay."

Noelle: "There is no need to be nervous I assure you. Nobody can see us so there's plenty room for training!"

You: "Are there more of you? Like people that will help me train in this void."

Noelle: "Yes. Now then let's begin shall we?"

You: "Alright." A heavy sword appeared in front of me for no reason.

Noelle: "We call those orbs visions and I am a geo vision user, most of the users use one weapon. I use a heavy sword. Have you ever held one before?"

You: "Once when I was little but I only held it. It was on a medieval festival."

Noelle: "Hmm... we should start with the sword training then.

I nodded and picked the sword. It was really heavy. I lifted it and slashed, it burried the tip into nothingness.

You: "What the-"

Noelle: "That was a ground simulation, try lifting it and slashing with it in different angles."

I did so and despite me never using such a weapon I was pretty good at it if I say so myself and fast as well.

Noelle: "Not bad, not bad for a first time! Keep practicing and you might become a pro but now for the main reason you see me.

A heavy sword same as I was holding appeared in her hands, she then kept it above her head and stomped the ground. A crystal-like shield appeared around her.

You: "Whoa!"

Noelle: "This is one of my abilities. I just made a shield that protects you from any danger, no matter how big the danger is. But it has limited time, after a certain period the shield shatters and disappears or it disappears when it recieved enough damage. You can do this by repeating my moves."