Chapter X: Fallen Attack

*Issei's POV*

I left the school and was going home the same route I went to school in case I'd meet that beauty of a nun again.

And as it happened I did meet her again, this time she was by a fountain and kneeling in front of a kid, a green light was emitting from her hands, I quietly approached her from behind and saw the kid was injured and she healed him with some kind of ring she was wearing.

???: "There you go, it should be as good as new."

Kid: "Aaawww thank you miss! That was so cool!" The kid happily ran away while the nun stood up and turned, jumping back since I was so close behind her.

???: "Waaah! Y-Y-You almost gave me a heart attack! Wait! You're that guy who showed me where the church is but then had to leave."

Issei; "Ah yes that's me, I didn't get your name, I'm Issei Hyoudo."

???: "Ah, I'm sister Asia Argento."

Issei: "Did you get lost again?"

???: "She didn't." A purple light appeared behind me and there was.... Yuma.

Issei: "Y-Yuma?!"

Yuma: "Wait... you're alive?! How difficult is to kill a mere human? Unless... so that's why there was Gremory, you're a devil now... all the easier for me to kill you then." Asia hid behind me, she was clearly scared, meanwhile Yuma summoned a spear of light and aimed it at me. "Also, my name is Raynere not Yuma."

Asia: "I'll go... you're here for me aren't you... I'll go just please don't hurt him."

Issei: "Asia, she will hurt you!"

Asia: "I don't mind if nobody else will get hurt..."

Issei: "I don't know what is going on but I know she has ill intent."

The red gauntlet appeared on my hand again.

Raynere: "That's just Twice Critical... it's not as impressive as I thought, why did Mittelt mark you as a threat... also are you done chatting? I'm quite in a hurry."

Issei: "I will defend Asia no matter what!"

Raynere: "You think you can defeat me? With just twice critical? You don't even have any idea who you are now hm? Oh I get it, it's because she's pretty isn't it... but alright now that I know you're no real thread to me I will give you options. Either the nun will go with me and I'll leave you alive or I will kill you AND take  the nun with me."

Asia got in front of me.

Asia: "Please hide your spear, I'll go willingly. Thank you Issei, but I guess my fate is lying somewhere else."

Issei: "This is all wrong!" Then another girl, smaller but more developed than Raynere appeared, she was a blonde girl.

???: "Raynere what's taking you so long. I'm bored of waiting!"

Raynere: "You couldn't just wait in hiding Mittelt! You're so childish I swear."

Mittelt: "It's not my fault you always take so long."

Raynere: "We're done here." She made Asia unconscious and flew away.

Issei: "ASIAAAA!!!"

They dissapeared in the distance. Noo! I gotta get that body of hers back! She's too pretty to get in with those fallens!!! But Rias won't help me and Y/N neither since he never even saw her, plus how could he, he's not a devil... I have to find a way. I don't have much time to work with though. Think Issei! Get that mind of yours off the pervy stuff and focus on the important stuff for once!