Chapter VI: Just a spectator

*Issei's POV*

Matsuda and Motohama are so jealous! I'm so lucky Yuma picked me! She's way too hot. I was in school the next day texting Yuma when suddenly I got grabbed by my neck and pulled back.

Motohama: "Traitor! Have you at least done something with her?!"

Issei: "We didn't get that far yet!"

Girl: "Ew how can someone possibly like them."

Girl 2: Don't look at them or they'll strip you with their eyes!" The first girl looked away.

Matsuda: "You're such a disappointment to the pervert society! You have the best chance yet you wait! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

Issei: "Relax! We're having a date today so maybe we'll do something!" Blood started leaking out of my nose when I started imagining all the things we coukd do. "And I'll rub it into my brother's face!"

Motohama: "Dude, that's a real bad idea! That guy scares the hell out of me!"

Matsuda: "Yeah! You should definitely not tell him."

Girl: "Seriously though how is Y/N Hyoudo his brother? They are the complete opposites!"

Girl 2: "Oh yes! I wouldn't mind getting in bed with Y/N at all, he's so handsome too!"

I curse you brother!

Motohama: "We will need to have a serious talk with that guy!" The doors opened revealing my brother who just entered along with his two girls... those will be soon mine as well.

You: "Serious talk huh? Sorry but when it comes to you guys I can't be serious at all .

???: "Let's just get this class over with shall we? Don't wanna stay here for too long."

Girl: "Y/N! What are you doing in our class?"

You: "We have this class here if you didn't notice. Apologies for being rude I had a little sleep." Upon hearing that all girls looked at him with wonder. "And no it's not because of stuff in bed..."

They sat while Y/N kept really close eye on us I had to gulp nervously.

*Y/N's POV*

I sat at a desk with Haruka and Asuka beside me, the class started but it was so uninteresting I used that time to meditate and increase my willpower like that.

I felt that my two female classmates were looking at me but they kept quiet.

There were little inrerruptions but I improved. I think I might be able to do that star shattering.

After the class Haruka and Asuka both left as fast as they could.

When suddenly Kiba met us on the corridor.

Kiba: "Y/N, don't forget the club meeting after class okay?"

You: "Yeah sure!"

During the next class, which was a double lesson I actually went into the void realm, learnt Ningguang's abilities and then decided for a new element and that was the ice... I think it was Cryo in latin so I tried it and indeed my vision changed to the one with snowflake on it.

And then I recieved a bow.

???: "Ahh you're the new vision wielder, it's nice to meet you, my name is Ganyu."

I turned around and saw a gorgeous woman with light blue hair and black and red horns on her head

You: "It's very nice to meet you Ganyu."