Chapter XIII: House meeting

*Y/N's POV*

My eyes opened slowly, I looked around and realized I'm in my own house, own room. I don't get how did I get there but I was. Then I felt movement next to me. I thought it was Asuka so I didn't pay much attention to it. I stood up and went to clean and change my clothes in the bathroom.

When I returned I looked at the bed.

You: "Hey Asuka! Wake up we have school today... if I'm not wrong!"

The blanket moved and Asuka sat up... but even when sitting the height was too short for her.

???: "Ugh..." That voice... KONEKO?!!!!

You: "What the- WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?!"

Koneko: "Jeez you're yelling too loud..." The blanket slided down and... Koneko was there completely naked..  "AND WHY ARE YOU NAKED!"

Koneko: "Someone had to heal you, so I volunteered."

You: "You?" The sight was different for me. If any other girl would be like Koneko is now I'd look away but... I couldn't look away from Koneko's sure petite but amazing body.

Koneko: "First would you stop staring you perv and second close your mouth or more drool will get out."

I blushed realizing how it must've looked for her

I quickly looked away blushing out of embarassement.

You: "S-Sorry."

Koneko: "You know... if it was any other guy I'd throw them out the window but... it's you.."

You: "Why am I exception?"

Koneko: "Because I know you. You're kind, caring and you respect privacy of others. I feel really comfortable talking with you."

You: "Hmm I see. I remember Issei got injured much more than I... Rias is with him?"

Koneko: "Yes." Koneko stood up and put on her uniform now I could look at her without being embarassed...much.

Koneko: "What happened after we left."

You: "I killed them. There were around 20 fallens and I killed them... that exorcist though got away."

Koneko: "You took them all on yourself? How did you come out alive. How did you even kill them? Has your training advanced that much?"

You: "Hmm... I crushed them with a meteor that petrified them. I just broke the rocks."

Koneko: "Summoned a meteor?!"

You: "Yes unbelievable I know."

Koneko: "It is... but I guess it was too much for you since you fell unconscious while coughing blood."

You: "That might be it."

Koneko: "I'm glad you're okay though."

You: "Showing concern Koneko? That's not like you."

Koneko: "Yeah yeah but... really." She hugged me. "If you'd die I'd be alone against the perv."

You: "Right.. and here I thought you'll make a love confession."

Koneko: "Why would I do that?"

You: "Nevermind it, I didn't say anything."

Koneko: "Alright." She was smiling. "I do really like you though."

You: "What?" My heartbeat increased.

Koneko: "Nevermind it, I didn't say anything."

You: "You dare use my own tactics against me?"