ᴏɴᴇ

|

|

{12th november | 8:33am }

|

it was a rather rainy morning, with the sky a mix of grey, and heavy raindrops hit the windows and trees outside. the gloomy weather was expected, though,  since it was mid-november, but it didn't seem to lower the spirits out of anybody in class 1-A. it seemed that after all the fights they'd been through and all the incidents they'd been part of, it appeared that nothing could bring them down. 

denki kaminari was just as boisterous as usual, attempting to irritate the explosive katsuki bakugo as per usual at the front of the classroom just to make other members of the class laugh when he short circuited again to defend himself from an explosion. minoru mineta? he was in the corner of the room, trying to stare up one of the girls' skirts before being slapped straight across the face. hanta sero was chatting with eijiro kirishima and mina ashido, who were just as giddy as the electric blonde, while izuku midoriya tried to go over the english notes he'd prepared alongside ochaco uraraka, tenya iida and shoto todoroki. the other students were scattered across the room, enjoying themselves before classes officially started. 

although, there was one person who wasn't in super high spirits.

momo yaoyorozu was known in the class as one of the most talented and most intelligent students in the first year. she was born with a powerful quirk she knew how to control (with a few confidence boosters, however) and brains that could outwit even the smartest of adults. along with that, she was absolutely stunning, known across the year (mainly the boys) as the most physically attractive girl. she was also kind, with a heart of gold, and always looked out for her classmates. so it was only natural for someone to notice her rather glum mood. 

"hey, yao-momo," a quiet voice said from beside her, bringing the black-haired girl from out of her daydreaming state. she looked beside her to see none other than her best friend, kyoka jiro. a concerned yet friendly expression was on the purple-haired girl's face, and she stumbled out of her chair to wander over. "you alright?"

"mhm," she hummed in response, gazing across the classroom to try and spot someone in particular, but with no avail. "i'm okay, thanks."

"you don't look it," jiro chuckled, sitting on top of yaoyorozu's desk, which she was allowed to do. "is it y/n-"

"don't!" yaoyorozu suddenly said, a little louder than she'd intended. she froze, and her cheeks went pink as a couple people noticed her sudden outburst and cocked their head. "ah, my apologies, everyone!"

thankfully, they didn't question her, and went back to their conversations.

"kyoka!" yaoyorozu hissed, hiding her face in her hands. jiro couldn't help but smile at her best friend's reaction, shaking her head as she watched the hopeless romantic. "please keep your voice down."