ꜱɪx

|

|

{ november 16th | 7:39am }

|

yaoyorozu sat at the common room table, her hands wrapped around a warm mug of tea as she finished off a chapter in the book she was reading. a satisfied smile appeared on her face as the sweet fragrance of fruity tea filled her nostrils, and the bittersweet silence of the dorm building was relaxing, to say the least.

she'd woken up early to make sure there was enough food for the class that day, and if there wasn't, she'd make sure there was by the time everyone was downstairs for breakfast. yaoyorozu did this often, waking up at the crack of dawn to make sure everything was alright. the only other people awake were kaminari - who never seemed to sleep anyway - and todoroki, but neither of them disturbed her. the blonde was chillaxing in his room, while todoroki sat on the sofa in the other room on his phone, getting up-to-date with the latest hero news. 

thankfully, yaoyorozu had already prepared y/n's new letter, making sure to leave it underneath her door before she woke up. even though they didn't have lessons that day, yaoyorozu needed a way to get her letters to her crush; if crouching down in front of someone's door and pushing something under it made her look a little weird and creepy, then so be it. 

"morning, yao-momo!" a recognisable voice said, and the black-haired girl turned her head to see none other than the girl she was just thinking about. "you're up early!"

"i could say the same for you," yaoyorozu chuckled, amused by y/n's messy bedhead and polka-dot pyjamas. "you're usually up at midday!"

"yeah, well, i was hoping to catch my secret admirer," she pouted, sitting opposite her on the table and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "unfortunately she beat me to it and pushed the letter underneath my door. how cruel."

"they must be smart, then," yaoyorozu chuckled, her heart racing at how adorable y/n's sleepy state looked. "have you read it?"

"not yet," y/n answered, standing back up and wandering over to the cupboards where the cereal lay. "i plan to do so once i've eaten. AND once i'm a little more aware of what's going on."

yaoyorozu noticed y/n pulling the orange juice out of the fridge and quickly jumped up to stop her from pouring that over her cereal instead of milk. she took the bottle off of the tired y/n and replaced it with a jug of milk, and y/n started giggling at her own stupidity.

"that just proves i'm really not with it right now," y/n added, making yaoyorozu laugh in amusement. "thank you, yao-momo."

"no problem," she replied with a grin, sitting back down at the table and closing her book. she watched to make sure y/n didn't do anything else stupid, and thankfully, she didn't. sitting back down at her previous spot, she began to spoon her cereal into her mouth, checking her phone for anything important.