Chapter 2

(I just wanted to say really quick, thank you everyone. The love and support everyone have given me, is just... wow. When I started this, I didn't think it would blow up so much, but it did and y'all have me so happy. Also, there was some information about this AU that was revealed after I written this that won't match up, but I'll be keeping it as close as possible with keeping my plans for this. Enjoy chapter 2!)(PS, since a lot of yall have asked this my upload schedule is every two days.) 

A full day has passed since Tommy and Tubbo moved into their fall break home. Each have had their own odd occurrences, ranging from walls creaking, misplaced items, and Tubbo could have sworn he saw the shadow of a man upstairs while Tommy was in his room. Though nothing was definite proof of anything real, but Tubbo was still skeptical. Which of course Tommy took full advantage of, as he pulled numerous pranks on his friend to scare him.

"Tubbo, I said I'm not sorry. Besides, you stole my pizza! I haven't forgiven you for that!" Tommy huffed with annoyance as he sank into the living room's couch. It was worn down and smelled like old people, but goodness was it comfy. The frayed tan cloth didn't even bother Tommy as it tickled the skin under his legs. Currently he was wearing dark green cargo shorts with his iconic red and white t-shirt.

"I didn't steal your pizza moron! Just stop scaring me Tommy! I really think this place is haunted!" Tubbo's face was slightly flushed with anger and embarrassment. The amount of times Tommy has jumped scared him was absurd, and Tubbo lost count. He didn't like his best friend making fun of his paranoia of ghosts. Though what Tommy didn't know was that Tubbo had found something that would prove him right once and for all.

While the boys were cleaning out the house Tubbo had went to check out the basement and found an old dusty Ouija Board. It was currently sitting inside his room for now, as Tubbo hadn't gathered the nerves to use it quite yet. He's heard the horrific stories of it being used to summon demons and other evil creatures, and at this point Tubbo was already too scared to risk bringing something evil into the house.

"You keep saying that Tubbo, but ghosts are not real. Watch me-" Tommy suddenly stood up with a devilish smirk. Just as Tubbo was going to question his blonde hair friend Tommy cupped his mouth to project his voice, "HEY BITCH BOYS! COME GET ME! OOOOHHHHH LOOK! IM DISRESPECTING YOUR HOUSE!" Tommy yelled at the top his lungs as he stomped on the floor and jumped on it. Tubbo's soul would have just left his body if it could. He quickly jumped to stop Tommy.

"Idiot don't do that!" Tubbo grabbed Tommy's arm to stop him from jumping, but his hand flinched away when he felt Tommy's ice-cold arm, "Tommy...?" Tubbo squeaked fearfully as he realized how still Tommy had suddenly become. Slowly Tommy turned his head to look at Tubbo with a blank stare. The look froze the brunette to his core as he realized he wasn't looking at Tommy anymore.

"Oops..." Tommy muttered softly before blinking and seemingly refocus his eyes on Tubbo, "See? What did I tell you? Ghosts are not real." Tommy grinned, but then tilted his head when he saw the horrified look on Tubbo's face. Unconsciously Tommy rubbed his arms as he felt a lingering coldness.

"A-Are you okay...? You just- Tommy I think you were just possessed." Tubbo stammered, almost not able to form a coherent sentence from the shock he was in. Tommy just looked at Tubbo with confusion.

"No, I wasn't? Tubbo are you on drugs? Been sniffing the sugar?" Tommy playfully punched Tubbo's chest with a small laugh, but truthfully Tommy was a little scared by how terrified Tubbo seemed to be.

"N-NO! What the hell Tommy, I'm being serious!" Tubbo sharply breathed in, not realizing he was holding his breath. Suddenly all he knew was that he needed out of the house, away from Tommy's stupidity. Without giving Tommy another word Tubbo rushed out of the living room and ran out the front door, closely followed by a worried Tommy...