13. Read it?

I woke up still nestled in Tom's arms. He seemed to be sleeping, so I looked up at his beautiful, peaceful face. I stayed there for some time, waiting for Tom's eyes to open. Eventually they flicked open to reveal his glittering blue eyes.

"Morning," I whispered. He jumped slightly at my voice, and spoke in reply: "Morning beautiful." He touched our lips softly and we lay there, still snuggled together, waiting for something maybe. I don't know.

Eventually I unwrapped myself from his hug and climbed out of bed, pulling on the pyjamas that had, um, come off very early in the night. "I'm making breakfast," I told him, "It'll be ready in half and hour or so." He settled back on the pillows: "I'll be there."

Tom looked very tired, which concerned me. Once again, I thought that he was working too hard, but he ensured me that he loved every single second of his acting. I put on some music whilst making pancakes and didn't hear Tom's footsteps as he came down the stairs.

His hands rested on my waist as he kissed up my neck. I relaxed at his touch. "I love you," he said softly.

"What have we said about this when I'm trying to be productive?" I mockingly scolded him. He nipped my ear: "Stop pretending you want me to stop," he muttered, still carressing my neck, ears and jawline. He nibbled on my earlobe softly: "How am I doing?"

"You are doing too well," I sharply breathed in. I let him kiss me for a moment longer, until I managed to break free and serve him and me pancakes. "These are lovely," he said appreciatively. I laughed: "Thanks Tom."

We drank our tea together and then I went up to shower and change. I always take unneccessarily long in the shower, because I like to think. Today I thought about my novel, and came up with a new idea. I smiled slightly, then dried myself, changed and then moved to my laptop to change it.

It was slightly squiff, and I never left it squiff. It confused me for a second, but not that long. I sat down, shaking it off, and then opening the lid. I'd left my story up. No. I hadn't left my story up, I was careful never to do that. No. How was it up then?

It was something I didn't want to believe, something that I would avoid believing. Someone else had been looking at my computer, and that someone else could only be one person. My breath hitched in my throat. Tom.

I slammed the lid shut and stormed downstairs. Tom was sitting on the sofa still. "Hey," he said. "Tom, you READ it?! You read it!" I spat in disbelief.

His features went icy for a second, in fear. "I'm so sorry," he said quickly. "Oh I'm sure Tom," I said sarcastically. "I told you, that was the one thing you couldn't do. The only thing. And what do you do?" I felt so hurt, so betrayed. Tom quickly stood up, "I'm so sorry Kate. I honestly am."

"I thought I could trust you Tom," I said angrily, shooting daggers at him through my eyes. I stepped towards him angrily, and received another apology: "I'm so sorry."

He looked so sincere, though, like he completely meant it. I looked carefully at his face. I loved his face. I loved his eyes, his nose, his mouth. His cheekbones, his forehead. I should not think about things like this when I'm supposed to be angry with him.

"Oh for fuck's sake," I said quickly, walking up to him. I yanked his mouth down to meet mine, kissing him angrily, hands tangled in his hair. He seemed slightly surprised, but kissed me back with equal vervour. I scraped my teeth along his bottom lip: "You don't win this," I told him. He hmmmed apprehensively into my lips.

I finally tugged my lips away from him: "Oh God Tom. You're so damn perfect." He raised at eyebrow at me: "So...?"

"You are NOT forgiven," I told him quickly. "You're not forgiven. You are not even CLOSE to forgiven."

"Am I not?" Tom was being annoyingly cocky. I huffed: "Tom you just stop it now." He wound his fingers in my hair again: "You're beautiful," he muttered, stroking his thumb along the bridge of my cheekbone. "I love you so much Kate," he brushed his thumb over my lips. I stood there, watching him, my breathing becoming shorter and shorter. My eyes fluttered closed as he leant forward to kiss my lips softly.

"I love you," I said, any anger I had at him had all seeped away, much more quickly than I had expected. He dipped his head away from mine, our noses still touching. He laughed softly at me: "Kate, I don't really know what to say."

"Neither do I," I smiled, when he finally released the emotional and literal hold he had over me. "Do you want to go for a walk?" he asked me quickly. I nodded: "Oh, come on Tom!"

He took his coat and my hand linked with his as we walked out of my house. We talked, as always, about strange things, things about each other that we hadn't found out yet. His eyes were lighting up more every time he looked at me, which made me happy.

"Kate," he said, when we were nearing my house again. "Your novel, by the way -"

"Uh huh?" I looked at him, suddenly feeling my whole body becoming alert. "It was, Kate. It was incredible. Incredibly well written. And, no -" he cut off the words I was about to say with a hand movement. "It was. I'm not just saying that. You are incredibly talented Kate."

I raised my eyebrows at him. "I didn't want to bring it up but I couldn't help it. Kate, I got up and out of bed at two and I read all of it. I only meant to read one or two chapters but Kate, I was completely hooked on it. I finished the whole book."

"How long did it take you?" I said in the breath he took. "Four hours," he said. I nodded: "That's good," I nodded, chewing my bottom lip. "See you are interested!" he told me. "In what I think, I mean."

I tried to put on my indifferent I don't really care what you think face but I wasn't fooling anyone. Definitely not Tom. He gave me that annoying knowing look as we reached my house again, and entered.

Tom stayed for lunch and then we watched a film (not one of his this time: he wouldn't let me). Our legs were tangled together as we lay on the sofa, arms around each other. I loved when Tom was romantic like that. We were watching one of his favourite films: The Jungle Book and he sang along with it. He told me he'd 'better be going' after that, so I offered to drive him home. He accepted that.

I tapped my hands on the steering wheel. Tom was humming softly as he smiled over at me. We talked a bit and then pulled up in front of his door. He pulled me into my house to settle his lips on mine, kissing me passionately. My hands tangled in his curls as he breathlessly kissed up my jawline. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I muttered, pushing him away. "Look, if you keep on doing this to me," I said, "I'll fall far too deeply in love with you than I am now."

"I'd like that," he laughed.

"TOM!" I scolded. "I'll see you soon. I love you Mister." I kissed him once more and then left him.

A/N

HI! Not much to say about this, apart from it's coming to an end... ( I know it's quite short). There still we be quite a few more chapters though, just not loads. OK.

Love you all, hope you're feeling if awesome. If you're not, this is a command: FEEL AWESOME NOW!

Loads of love, HiddlesLover1 xx