Chapter 2:Friend a girlfriend

It was finally time to go to school and you were not excited. "Ugh I guess I'll get teased again for not having a girlfriend."You quickly put on you're clothes.While thinking of 'Girlfriend' you realised you can always rent a girlfriend.

You went on the app and see that Chizuru isn't available today." Mizuhara! This is bad timing I need to show you to my friends! "You didn't want anyone else than Chizuru so You were a bit angry but decided to tell you're friends that you have a gf.

"Eyyy! Here's that one guy on the friend group with no girlfriend!Hahaha!" You smirked at you're friend. "What is it again?'You're single because you like it? Hahaha I don't think so."

"Actually I have a girlfriend!" You smirked again.

"No way. I don't believe you!" Them laughing again.

You show a picture of Chizuru and their jaws dropped. "I'll be introducing her to you someday" You glared at them with confidence and walked away.

Walking up to the classroom, You bumped into a girl with dark brown hair and braids.

"M-Mizuhara?!" You scream. She covered you're mouth and pulled you in a vacant classroom.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?DON'T EVER SCREAM MY NAME ON SCHOOL GROUNDS.I AM CHIZURU ICHINOSE HERE. DON'T FORGET THAT YOU'RE ONLY A CLIENT OKAY?!"

"S-so this is the real Chizuru Mizuhara-
She's so different compared to her girlfriend personality."

"I tend to avoid people on my school. I didn't know you were here. Anyways we are just Strangers to each other. Nothing else."

"Y-Yeah okay"

"LOOK. My rental gf job is a secret. Don't tell it to anyone. I'm trying to become an actress here-"
"O-Okay but don't you realise we're classmates"

"Ehh-EHHH?Okay we might see each other everyday. We will get used to it. Just forget you ever rented me" She walked away.
You both get into class and a teacher walks in. The teacher soon arranges the seats. "And Chizuru Ichinose is with Y/n l/n" Chizuru and you both glare at each other. You sit on you're seats, Chizuru sighs. "Well, We can't avoid each other like this. I guess we're forced to become friends then." She smiled a little. After school you and Chizuru walked outside together."Can a still rent you sometime?" You mumbled.

Chizuru sighs"Fine. "She was avoiding eye contact. She walked up to her house." Mi-Mizuhara-"
" What now?"
" You live... Next door? "
She was shocked but nodded. You went in you're room and slammed the door,You're heart was beating so fast, you just ignored it.

You gathered up confidence and knocked at chizuru's door. She opened the door and made a confused face.
" Maybe you would like to hang out?"You said nervous." eh..I don't have any bookings today and I have nothing to do so i guess its fine. "You heart jumped!You heard a beep from you're phone and see it's a text from you're teacher.

'Y/n you and Chizuru are project partners. Please tell her this I don't have her number, please ask her for her number and I'll text her too.send me her number,Thank you y/n'

" What is it?" Mizuhara looked at you.

"What's you're number? Our teacher is asking for it" You tried to smile but you were nervous. "Oh its *******"
"Ehm.. We are also project partners-"OML I GOT HER NUMBER TOO!

You and Chizuru hang out more and more often as the days pass by. You realised something you didn't ignore. Everytime you were with her you would feel so heavenly and you're heart beats faster that it should.

This feeling... Could it be....