Chapter 4:That night 🌃🍋

⚠️🍋LEMON ALERT! LEMON ALERT! PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO READ🍋⚠️

Chizuru's visits became more often than you expected. You would play video games, play board games, study together, the list doesn't end. An exam was coming up and you were studying. You thought Chizuru was coming over but She didn't. It was getting late and you were home alone studying,"Maybe she has to run some errands" It was almost 11:30pm and you were still studying,until you heard a knock on the door. It was already late, who is this? My parents are on a business trip-

You were a bit scared but still forced yourself to open the door.You were shook to see that it's Chizuru,you both silently blush and you see Chizuru avoiding eye contact.

"Mizuhara... What are you doing here.. And at this time?"

"I was very busy.. maybe you would like to study?" She said on a seductive voice while making puppy eyes and smirking, she was also was wearing very revealing clothing.

You were exploding on the inside with many lewd thoughts. You just convinced yourself that she didn't mean anything seductive.Without saying anything she went in you're house and quickly rushed in you're room. You stood frozen for a while with thoughts but then followed chizuru up stairs.

When both of you were upstairs Chizuru stared at you with a look of lust before she kissed you. You started kissing back until she let go of you're lips and said "I-I'm sorry.. I couldn't find words to say so I guess I could say my feelings with actions". She said looking down. She was about leave room room until you grabbed her arm and pushed her onto the bed kissing her uncontrollably.

You're hands went under her shirt while her hands were squishing you're member.

You're lips went for her neck next and she started moaning softly which turns you on more and more. You're fingers start to rub against her panties which makes her moan louder.

"Y-Y/n!" She moaned in you're ear.
you start taking off her shirt and skirt leaving her in underwear.

Chizuru pulls off you're shirt tossing it in the corner of the room. You smirk at her.You start to remove her bra,Chizuru was silent but you can tell her eyes had lust and her body was feeling pleasure.You start  taking off her panties and saw how wet she was."Perfect" You moaned. She pulled off you're underwear quickly, eager to see it.

"May I?" Chizuru moaned seeing you're member twitching.

"Y-yea..I will have no regrets doing this." Chizuru starts kissing you're thing, than licking it, then slowly she pushes it in her mouth making you groan with pleasure.

"M-Mizuhara you're m-mouth it f-f-feels amazing"
You start twitching and cum in her mouth.

"Y-Yumm! You're cum tastes amazing y/n" She said before positioning herself to go in you're member.

You both slam into each other and moan. Chizuru started moving her hips,I could tell she wanted this badly.

"Dang it this feels so good" Chizuru said trying to contain her moans.

You change positions, you're member pushing Deeping into her causing you to twitch"M-mizuhara-"you get interrupted by her moan.

" Call me Chizuru! I'm not a rental anymore right? I'm now you're real girlfriend so call me by my first name! "Chizuru cums and wets you're dick.

" CHIZURU! I'm gonna cum! "You say before filling up her womb with you're fluids. You both collapse onto the bed."Chizuru, Thank you for this night.I love you" You kiss her forehead. "I love you too dork" She said giggling and cupping you're cheecks.