Chapter 3:Signs 💖

You and Chizuru would hang out all the time.Since you two were so close, someone started a rumour that you and Chizuru were dating.

"Dude... So that Ichinose girl is you're girlfriend?"

"What the heck man!Well,I guess I can say she's my bestfriend."You're friends just walked away whispering.
Chizuru passing by, you walked up to her.

"Hey..Uh can I rent you today?"
She just nodded.

After school you were walking with you're friends"Guys why don't I introduce you to my girlfriend"You smirked.

"Ugh yes.. Finally meeting you're imaginary girlfriend haha!" Laughing at you.

"Why don't we go to a restaurant and bring all our girlfriends? Hmm?" They all agreed and you were ready to show off Chizuru in girlfriend mode.

You rented Chizuru and waited for her outside you're house. She came AND WOW SHE LOOKED AMAZING.

You and Chizuru went in the restaurant hand-in-hand while holding hands chizuru was.. Kinda different, Her hand was a bit shakey and she would continuously stare at you.

When you got to the restaurant you saw you're friends girlfriends with an average look. When you're friends saw you're 'Girlfriend' They gave you the most shook look. Chizuru smiled at them. "Hmm... Chizuru please introduce yourself" You said glaring at all you're friends. "Chi-Chizu-" One of them said but Chizuru interrupted. "Hello! Chizuru Mizuhara!" She said with her brightest smile. You were blushing, honestly you couldn't control it.

"You're bestfriend and girlfriend have the same name? Wow you must be into Chizuru's" We all laughed.

After we ate Chizuru began holding my hand again back home. Again she looked nervous. Her breath was kinda heavy and she would glance at me, I realised her cheeks were getting red. I wonder what's on her mind... I-Is this a sign of her liking me?

I said a quick bye to Chizuru, I  dived into the bed. I hid under a blanket and looked a a picture of Chizuru."Mizuhara... Do you like me? I'm confused on what I am feeling. Is this a sign that I am falling for you?" You heart racing again. "... I guess I love you Mizuhara. How will I tell you this? Love is so nerve-wracking." You hugged a pillow. "What if she only sees me as a friend? Or... Client?"At this point you didn't know what to do."I-I'm crying? Wow.. How 'manly' of me."Someone knocked and you heard Chizuru's voice." Hi Auntie!"She said referring to you're mom. You washed you're face and Brushed you're hair." Y-Y/n! "Chizuru said in her sweetest voice. She stuttered. What is this hidden personality of Chizuru?You came running down stairs and saw Chizuru chatting with you're mom with a pot of soup."Mizuhara,What are you doing here?" You smiled." Is it bad for us to hangout?" She giggled.You catch her staring intensely at you,she looked away and you both blushed. You're mom seem to notice it"Awwh! y/n, Chizuru! You like each other don't you? Are you guys dating hehehe?"
You were really embarrassed so you smiled awkwardly,"Momm!Ehhm We are not dating we are just friends!" Chizuru was giggling until you said that. She frowned and you noticed it. You're mom didn't notice, she was eating the soup Chizuru made. "Y/n h-here some soup I made for you're dinner". You smiled"Thank you Mizuhara"You hugged her and let go. She blushed and kinda got frozen but quickly snapped out of it.

You ate the soup and it tasted like heaven.You praised Chizuru and she gave you her bright smile that she only uses on 'Girlfriend mode'.