Rental To True Love

"You and Chizuru were sad that you couldn't publicly date but stayed 'Bestfriends' On school grounds. Chizuru and you were busy from all the singular projects, you also couldn't hang out in weekends because of that but this weekend you decided to chat chizuru.

You:Hey, Chizuru its been a while since we didn't get lovey dovey 😏

Chizuru:Hi y/n.Yeah I miss you.

You:When are you free?

Chizuru:Not right now, but maybe I can finish my projects at 2pm.
Sent on 11:42
Y/n POV:
I was planning a date that would bring back the past,basically showing how we met. OUR LOVE STORY

I had 3 hours to prepare for our perfect date!First thing to do, find the perfect place!
It was spring so I wanted to find a natural place with colorful flowers.. Something like an outdoor restaurant.

I was scrolling though the places I found as options, and saw a place with big pink cherry blossom trees and colorful flowers called 'Our sakura'. The date was a surprise, so I hid it completely from Chizuru.

I texted the restaurant's site and they were surprisingly responsive.

You:Hi, can I rent space 5 from 1:30pm to 10:20pm?

It was pricey but I would pay all my money just to see chizuru happy. Space 5 was the most appealing to me.It had the best mountain view, most flowers and the sun wasn't hot on the spot.

Our sakura:Sure! Please come in time sir.Would you like anything else sir?

You:Custom menu and lovers room please, thank you.

Our sakura:Anything for the customers!
Sent at 12:56am

I took a bath, brushed my hair and wore a suit. Time was flying by FAST. I texted Chizuru to come meet me at this address when you're done, wear a formal outfit.

I saw her riding her car and parked it. She came out and looked stunning. I gazed over her figure over and over again

She had a red dress with fair makeup. Her hair was down bouncing and shining while she walked up to me. "Y/n" She snapped her fingers,I was spacing out so I got startled. "So? What do we have today?" She smiled. I didn't say anything, really I just kissed her forehead.

We were on space 1 which i waited for her at,I put the blindfold over her eyes to make sure she'd be surprised.

I held her hand gently and we walked to space 5.I took off the blindfold and saw she was still closing her eyes. I whispered"Chizuru you can open you're eyes now".

Chizuru POV:
I slowly opened my eyes to see y/n in a suit with styled hair and fresh breath. As I opened my eyes wider I saw beautiful cherry blossom trees, flowers and mountains.
I gave y/n a big smile as tears start falling down my eyes. I gave him an unexpected kiss hugging his neck.

Y/n POV:
Chizuru unexpectedly kissed me. I can feel a grip on my neck.I started to hug her waist and enjoy her loving kiss of joy.

Chizuru POV:
Our lips disconnected, Y/n smiled at me wgich made me even more happy. My eyes wander the beauty of the trees and views. I gave him a big hug with my eyes still watering. "Thank you y/n, Thank you!!!" I screamed joyfully while kissing his cheeks. He pulled my seat for me. I stared at the menu and saw all my favourite foods "Y-Y/n?! You also customised the menu?"He smiled and nodded making eye contact.

I called a waiter and ordered food, when they got delivered me and y/n ate and discussed about our future.
--------------------------------------
9:30 hit and it was dark. You and Chizuru were in the room until you started a conversation. "Chizuru.."

"Hmm?"

"Wanna go star gazing? I heard there were many stars im this area."

"yes I'd love to do that!" she hugged you.

y/n POV:
She hugged me, I could tell she's enjoying this very much. I got a towel for us to lie down in the grass, we headed out. I placed the tower on the grass, Chizuru already seems to get attracted to the stars. I lied down and asked Chizuru to join me"Chizuru, It would be more comfortable if you'd lie down". Chizuru jumped onto me and I could see her eyes glittering with excitement. We both started star gazing and talking about the stars shapes and sizes.

"Y/n look that one looks like an-" You interrupted.Hiding whats on you're sides.

"Remember our first date?" I pulled out a painting of us holding hands filled with Chizurus favourite colors.
————————————
Chizuru's eyes soon became watery as she held you're hand. "You were just a rental love before, Now you are my true love." You're eyes becoming wet. "I am so lucky that I chose you as my rental girlfriend, since I couldn't have noticed that you're my soulmate."

"We became bestfriends" you pulled out the first school project you had together.You felt Chizuru's hand hold tighter. "Then lovers" You pulled out Chocolates and flowers. She grabbed the back of you're head and tasted you're lips. When she let go she whispered "I love you" Many times. "I love you more" You whispered back.

And you both said,
Our love story is really

Rental to true love