Chapter 5:Not a rental girlfriend🍋😜

🍋⚠️LEMON ALERT⚠️🍋

After that great night, We started dating. There, I saw another side of Chizuru. She was way sweeter. Unfortunately we couldn't publicly date because chizuru had to keep her identity secret. When we started dating she stopped her rental girlfriend career because of me . To be honest i felt kind of bad but she insisted she did it on purpose,some days after she quited her career she became an actress.I was surprised on how fast this was going.

When we'd go on dates she would always be wearing cute dresses and be herself. I didn't have to pay a single penny to go out with her.

I realised everytime Chizuru saw me shirtless, she'd crave sex.

Chizuru's POV:
I visited y/n's place and saw him playing video games. I sat on his sofa and giggled a bit"How's you're day idiot?"I said with a baby voice,giving him a back hug.

"Its amazing because of you" He replied.What he said turned me on,I don't know why but I controlled myself.

After the game was done he sat beside me and removed his shirt. My mind became hazy staring at his chest. He smirked at me with a seductive look.

I leaned In and our lips touched. When I let go I saw a bump on his pants and gave him the most sexy look I could make.

He pulled me back in for a kiss while unzipping my dress, I didn't wear a bra so if he unzippes it he would see my bare chest. He took off my dress and gazed at my breast.

Y/n POV:
I finally got her dress off. I looked at her breast intensely making her cheeks red.I made her lie down on the sofa squishing her left breast with my hand and sucking on the other one. She was moaning a little bit, I knew she wanted to have sex again.While I was busy sucking on her she unzipped my pants and pulled off my underwear.

Chizuru POV:
I got his pants and underwear off. He was completely naked, I started rubbing the tip of his dick on my panties. He moaned as I got wetter. I removed my underwear and started to rub him more. "Fuck Chizuru put it in already" He groaned. I Continued teasing him until his hips moved and his member went deep, deep in me.

Y/n POV:
I was sick of Chizuru playing with me so I did it. I shoved my dick into her pussy and went deep. When I did that she was startled but soon was full with a mess of moans. I started thrusting harder and her moans get louder. It turns me on. I was in full speed when she said"Y/n- I'm gonna cum! I-I'm gonna cum!"She said."Hold it in for a second I am close!" I said moaning with her. "3..2..1..."I said before we came into each others insides" CHIZURU!YOU REALLY ARE NOT A RENTAL GIRLFRIEND! "
--------------------------------------
The next day my dad came in our house and saw me and Chizuru hugging on the Sofa. He was shook but decided not to wake us up.I woke up and saw Chizuru laying beside me,It gave me flashbacks of last night and I stared a her while playing with her hair,I decided to take a shower. Chizuru woke and walked back into her home. Neither of us knew dad was here so we just continued our Daily routines. When I was about to have breakfast I saw my dad on our dinner table with a serious face. I thought he just came home so I greeted him"Oh welcome home dad! "He glares at you and says" Son... Take a seat please. "You were confused but just followed what he said.
"So..Chizuru is you're girlfriend?" He starts to laugh a bit. "Oh mom didn't tell you?" You start laughing with him"I think I missed an episode! "You both laugh.