Chapter 5

July 13th, 1998 3:30pm

"I'll be out for a little getting groceries, and while I'm gone can you please clean up the room it's a god awful mess in here." You yell to Formaggio before grabbing a (F/C) umbrella. He yells back with an 'okay' before you opened the door and left the room.

You opened the umbrella, it was super rainy today. The clouds overcasted the sky and the rain hadn't stopped since early in the morning, leaving the pavement and sidewalks slightly slippery. You stepped out of the hotels protection from the rain and set off towards the super market.

You were about half way there when you noticed two men following you. You decided to take a few different shortcuts, only to find that they were still on your tail. You began to pick up your speed, soon jogging through the back alleyways of Naples.

The two men were much bigger than you, and looked to be equipped with knives. There was a possibility you could take them on your own, but you hadn't trained in months. You soon got lost in the alleyways, meeting a dead end. You turned around to see the two men blocking your only exit. 'I'm fucked'

"Hey there little lady, you got any money on ya? Or maybe we can let you go if you give us a little something..." One of the brutes says as the other laughs with him. You dropped the umbrella and stood up tall. 'Okay, just fight back. I can't let them have the money, it's all we got left. I also can't just give them 'that'. So, violence it is'

"Are you guys a part of the mafia here?" You ask with a confident voice, which caught the two men off guard. They smiled and moved their coats to the side, showing a tiny gold pin pinned onto the inside.

"Why yes, yes we are. That means you have to do what we say." The other guy says, moving closer towards you. The two men finally got close enough to see you smiling under the shadow of your face.

"What are you laughing about, we're gonna kill you ya little bitch!" One yells as he tries to kick you, only for you to catch his leg. You look up to him in the eyes and smiled even wider. The guy shrunk away from you and attempted to pull his leg back, but to no avail.

"Let me go you freak!" He yells, now sweating bullets and showing his fear. You let go of his leg for him and his buddy to back away a little, pulling their knives from their pants pockets. They were the ones smiling again, thinking they had the upper hand.

Your stand made an axe illusion and brought it to life. To the two men, it looked as though you had summoned it from no where.

You ran towards the two men, kicking off of a wall to your right and dodging the guys knife. As you landed, you turned and sliced the back of his heel, causing him to fall down with a pained scream. The other one charged at you, landing a knife into your shoulder. You grunted from the pain but continued on. You swung your axe at his head as he dodged, rolling a few feet away.

You stood back up and pulled the knife from your shoulder, letting out a small hiss of pain. You threw the knife to the ground away from the man as he looked at you in fear. You looked horrifying, covered in blood and your eyes a radiating (E/C). You smiled at him as he backed away, begging for his life.

You smiled and walked towards him, your stand taking away the axe, now making a gun. You could only use it for about a minute since you'd never done it before, but it was worth a shot. You shot him once in the head and turned to the other guy and shot him twice in the back. Your face was blank, and to be honest you didn't feel bad, you didn't feel anything.

You were taught that people that could be killed were meant to be killed. That was their destiny, their fate in a way. Your father was a sadistic man, but his teachings would be in engraved in you forever, whether you liked it or not.

You soon dropped to the ground, holding you shoulder. You had lost a lot of blood, and your pretty sure he had cut some muscles, as you couldn't move it very well. You put pressure on it with your other arm as you attempted to stand up, only to fail and fall back down.

"That's one hell of a cut there." You heard a deep voice cut in. You looked around to find a man at the back of the alleyway. 'How did he get there?!' You thought as you stood up, turning to the older man. You couldn't see any of his features, as they were all cast in an ominous shadow.

"Who are you? Are you with these guys?" You say pointing to the two dead men near you. The man lets out a lowly chuckle before responding.

"No, no. These men, they're a bunch of fakers. They're not even in the mafia." He said as he spit on the two of them, walking closer to you. You still couldn't see any of his features, making you more on edge.

"They have no dignity. You my lady, did a very good job at killing them." He says walking around you and the bodies. "You're a mafia lady if I'm not mistaken. You go by (Y/N) (L/N) right?"

You're breathing stopped and your eyes went wide. You summoned another gun, hoping to just scare this guy off. You're breathing was ragged and heavy, losing your vision a little due to lack of blood.

"Oh, and that stand of yours is truly amazing. I wonder what else it can do." He says as you drop the gun, not having enough energy to hold it up. You fell to your knees and backed away from the man, trying to calm your breathing.

"I'll make you a deal. You work for me as one of my hitmen, and I'll bring you to somewhere that can heal you up in no time. How does that sound?" He says bending down to your level. Although he was so close to you, you could only make out a strip of pink hair. You couldn't see his face or anything else, except for that one strip of his hair.

You slowly nod. If you didn't agree, you would bleed out before anyone else came into the alleyway. He hums and bends down to pick you up. You whimper as he touches your shoulder, a surge of sharp pain emitting from it.

"Wa-wait." You say, trying to keep up a tough composure. The man looks down to you. You couldn't see his face, but knew that he was awaiting your question.

"My friend... He's ba-back at the hotel. Call him an-and tell him where I'm go-going. If I jo-join he jo-joins." You plead, hoping that this stranger abides your request. You hear him hum in response as he talks one last time before you lose your conciousness.

"A demanding little one, aren't you? Well, I guess that'll be alright."

HEHEHEHE GUESS WHOOOO?!?!?! I hope you all enjoyed and make sure to drink your waterrrrr <3