Entrance Exam (lightly edited and fixed)

(Note: I am rushing a little. But To combat this. I will be letting Izuku start to use OFA after the USJ after she figures out how to activate it Otherwise her clones can use it once before they poof. Don't worry, I have special plans for the USJ >:3 Also, I will be including bits and pieces that would have been used in chapters that could have been. Also! While her clones can use a weak version of OFA as seen in the previous chapter, there isn't much that has happened in that time between here and there. No new quirks sense then. and nothing but training for the four.

Note!: Clone has increased from 12 to 15 ))

The Morning begins early for the duo. An alarm rings throughout the flat waking, our white furred mouselike is the first to awake. Looking out of the window of his bed, the sun's light if just beginning to peek through the trees. Sighing softly, Nezu sleepily slips out of the bed and begins his treck to the kitchen to prepare himself and little mouse some tea to wake up.

A short time later, another alarm goes off, waking the other member of the flat. A two armed Izuku stumbles out of her room appearing exhausted as he makes her way to the floor table. Built so both humans and Nezu may use it with little trouble. Kitchen built mostly for Nezu though.

Laying her head on the table she grumbles a greeting to her Pa.

Nezu chuckles softly as he brings the freshly brewed tea to the table. "Good Morning my little mouse. Are you *yawn* ... Are you ready to help set up some of the exam?" Watching with amusement, Izuku's head raises to look at Nezu with a questioning look.

  "I get to help with setting up the exam?" confusion with a hint of excitement tinges her voice.

   Chuckling softly before taking a long sip of his tea, Nezu nods with a light smirk. "Yes, you are allowed to help move things that others normally cannot. In addition with the variety of quirks you have acquired. Such as Clone from Bushin-san and  Dupli-Arm from Shoji-san. Allows you to move objects much larger objects as you may very well know. You will be assisting PowerLoader-San in moving and organizing things"

  Izuku hums in pleasant thought as she sips her own cup of tea. .... "Would you like me to make breakfast today Pa?" A soft nod comes from the genius furball.
  To which Izuku gets up and moves to the kitchen to begin cooking.

A some time passes from breakfast.  Nezu stands with Izuku and PowerLoader. "An so Maijima-san, I would like to offer my daughter's strength and mind in organization to assist in dealing with setting up for the Exam".

  Maijima sighs and pinches the bridge of his noes. "Let's hope you aren't like my students" lowering his arm and making a gesturing motion he sighs. "Very well, come with me child. An Nezu?" The rodent hums softly as a response "You owe me one for this".

  Nezu chuckles softly before waving "Very well Maijima-san. Behave Izuku, and listen to what he has to say" reviving a determined nod from Izuku, Nezu departs.

   "So kid, I've seen you around, but I haven't seen what your quirk is nor do I know much about you, so before we get started, would you like to share?" Izuku smirks softly.

"Certainly! Perma-Gopy!" There is a short pause before Maijima scratches his stubble "What?"
  Izuku chuckles softly "Perma-Gopy! It's the name of my quirk! It allows me to permanently copy quirks! Although it is weak at first and needs to be worked up!" Maijima nods and stroked his chin for a moment.