CHAPTER FIVE ;;

CHAPTER FIVE ; A LIGHT PURPLISH RED GLOW

The chirping of the birds that flock around the Ubuyashiki Estate became the background of two people who are having tea near the patio, where nature gradually blossoms as spring approaches for the season. The clear azure indicates fine weather for today's session, it isn't common for them to meet up.

Or, it is not common for Oyakata-sama to have a relishing moment with this particular Hashira.

Sitting in front of his is none other than, [Last Name] [Name], whom even three years have passed by since their first encounter, he never questioned nor validated what breathing technique does she use up to this day.

Of course, he would not, how can he ever interrogate the said user if it was exclaimed in her request. Her second appeal out of three.

"It's unusual for you to have a relinquish time," the male Ubuyashiki commented, carefully draining his own teacup as the crimson-haired eyed what is in front of her. Not minding how the said man pointed it out obviously with her presence.

"What do I owe this pleasure to, my child?" he asked, in a curious manner.

And [Name], the crimson-haired female, snorts at his tone. "My, Oyakata-sama, it seems as though you have foresighted my plan?"

The said leader only looks at her, baffled at her statement. Plan? What plan is she saying? The thing that is on his mind is not what she is implying, but rather, fear.

Fear that she might leave the organization.

She chuckles humorlessly, "I'm kidding, Oyakata-sensei." she cranes her neck towards her sight where she could see his facial features. Kagaya notices how her eyes bore holes towards his appearance.

For some unknown reason, he felt small at her steady stare. The curse that fell upon his generation has now settled near his pupils. His eyebrows are nowhere to be seen as the purple veiny mark decorated his guise.

"I've heard that the demon lord himself cast upon a curse to your family? You are suffering from a curse, am I wrong?" she questions, facing her head away from him once again. She extends her hand towards the sun, blocking the shine from the sun as the breeze carelessly blows her hair.

The grip on the teacup that was placed in his palms tightens upon mentioning the name of an ill-omened man. Kagaya did not speak nor make a move as if he knows that there are still some words in her statement that she did not continue to exclaim.

"Ah, surprise, aren't we? Was it a family secret?" her succulent lips forms into a grin, "How does it feel to carry the misfortune he graced upon you?"