Third Story

Right PGs Royals, I have your winner and their story. I hope I lived up to the expectation as I knew they were very excited for this story. The winner is JackQuinn352 I do hope you like it.

"Dark one, I summon thee" Regina called out from her balcony, an evil smirk across her face.

"You called, dearest Regina" Emma said from behind, causing the evil queen to quickly turn around.

"Not you. The other dark one, the real dark one" Regina sighed at the woman's presence, walking over to her magic mirror.

"I am a real dark one, becoming dark one after him doesn't make me less a dark one. As for rumple, he's busy trying to sleep with Belle so you have me. What do you want" Emma asked with a laugh, walking over to the brunette more.

"I want the other dark one, you can't help me" Regina sighed, looking over her shoulder in disgust at the woman.

"I can't?" Emma questioned, raising an eyebrow at the queens statement. She then appeared right in front of the woman, startling her a little but not too much. "I can help you in more ways than one"

"As I've said many times, dark swan, not interested" Regina sighed, rolling her eyes at the dark one before turning by around. Emma was stood in front of her again. "Stop doing that" Regina growled, creating a large fire ball in her hand.

"How many times are we going to do this silly routine? You throw a useless fireball that doesn't harm me, I soak you in water, we kiss, you get angry, slap me and then we get on with why I'm here" Emma sighed, knowing what happens every time they are together.

Regina frowned in anger, making the fireball even larger in her hand. Emma just stood there with a chuckle, knowing it wouldn't harm her a single bit. The evil queen threw the fireball, causing Emma to shoot water at Regina and soak her from head to toe. Regina stood, catching her breath as the water dripped from her skin and tightened her already tight clothes. The pair locked eyes, as they always do, and moved forward into a deep kiss. The pair worked like clockwork, their routine was always the same. Regina then got annoyed and angry by the kiss, pulling away to slap the blonde.

"Enough! Stop doing that" Regina angrily snapped, moving away from the woman in frustration.

"Whoa, you are getting better at your slaps" Emma laughed, feeling the small sting across her numb cheek. Regina rolled her eyes as she walked to the balcony, her path being cut off by Emma appearing in front of her. "So, why did you summon me, your majesty" Emma asked with a smirk, moving a loose strand behind the brunettes ear.

"What I summoned Rumple for is something you don't want to help me with, the dark curse" Regina replied with a sigh, moving her head away from the blondes touch.

"For god sake, I thought I told you not to cast that curse" Emma sighed in exhaustion, falling onto the chair she made appear beside her.

"And I thought I told you I don't want your help, get out of here, Swan" Regina huffed, walking to the balcony in annoyance.

"Why are you casting that curse? I told you it what is going to happen, a saviours is going to break it and you are going to loose all over again" Emma warned in annoyance, unsure of how many times she's told this woman that.

"I don't loose and I won't!"

"You will loose!"

"I'll kill the saviour" Regina angrily said, looking at the dark one in frustration.

"You don't know who the saviour is. I can see into the future and I still don't know who it is. The saviour isn't decided, it's whoever you" Emma started but stopped, seeing a vision of the brunettes future.