2. Royal Academy (Greetings To The Escort)

Summary:

-Fully Edited This Time! Keeping the images until then, I did technically work hard on them in the past, also shows how far I've grown. Please enjoy :)

-Russia's here!

-Nick= MOM

-Let's keep it Platonic first, I don't mind the comments tho, they always make my day XD

-What lies ahead is still unknown for now, finding what's real and what's not is still something you can never find out how

-I don't know if any part of these chapters may offend anyone, sensitivity rn you know? So if you find anything negative, please ignore that, this is just fiction and for fun, be safe out there :)

~Third Person's POV~

A naturally windy morning started fine much to Philip's satisfaction, no issue was reported into the kingdom ever since the week before notifying the others that he'll be entering an academy made for him in this situation. And as much as Philip was relieved that there isn't much work that he could carry while he was trying to prepare for something as big as this, he hoped that they weren't hiding the fact that there was actually a problem just for his own sake. As it swept the air with a cold breeze, Philip gave into the feeling of meeting mother nature herself, the wind blowing the curtains as it did so as well as refreshing the prince as he breathed and felt it with a calm smile.

What a fine day. Thank the Lord for it.

A moment later, the sound of their horse's hooves clopping on the ground halted, as well as the carriage they rode on as it did so. Meaning they've finally arrived. A wide smile formed on his face, and he tried his best as to not jump out of the ride and make a grand entrance that he would surely live to regret later on.

Nick does the honors of opening the carriage door for him, his gentlemanly behavior showing off as he placed a mat and a staircase for Philip. Philip sweat drops at the response.

Sometimes he doesn't like when his friend does this, it's unnerving. Servant just doesn't fit right.

"Now remember your majesty, there is no need to worry. Just act natural. Be confident, and just-give them a good smile," he showed a shoulder bag, shoving it in Philip's hands as he did so. "I've also prepared your stuff in case you haven't noticed. You're so forgetful now," the brunette sighs, before shifting back into a kind smile. He pats his shoulder comfortingly.

"Don't go wandering off now. From what I've heard, this academy is humungous to go around. Also, please be careful. No more sliding down the stairs! Or even handstands! You can't keep pulling stunts cause you've seen them in a book!!" He scolds, pulling the prince's ear as if he's a mother.

"Alright, alright! I promise, just please stop pulling my ear," Philip pleads with clasped hands in front of him, and Nick huffed.

"Good."

They both smile at each other in good thought.

That's true friendship man...

"Have a wonderful day at school, Prince Philip. Try not to do reckless things!" Nick in a stern tone with crossed arms, hardly hiding his worry as it easily reflected in his blue eyes.

He's the MOM:)

Philip appreciated his concern and smiled once again with gratitude, nodding in response as he did so. Since he's gonna leave Nick alone for one single day, might as well lighten up the mood.

"Thank you Nick, I appreciate your hard work and effort for this... I kinda feel like you're my mother now," Philip spoke softly, hiding the joking tone he would have used. Before he knew it, Nick was a total blushing mess by his response, sputtering incoherent words as he switched silence instead, hiding half of his face by the collar of his shirt.