5. I Now Have Two Friends (POV You're Philip)

Summary:

-Not That Important of a Chapter Really

-Friendship Development in One Day

-Nick Is Scary At Times, cuz he has an inner Asian Mom Mode

-Another Slight Cringe Warning? I'm... confused to affection now, I'm sorry.  -Author Tech 2022

-Philip and Nick are close friends, it just needs some time to getting used to. They're affectionate, so slightly cheesy warning there

-Hardly edited so apologies for grammatical errors, and slight cringe I guess

___________________________________________

~Philippines' POV~

The day has finally seized and here I am, in the halls of the academy, with Prince Russia who explained his situation a while ago. Fortunately for me his problem wasn't a big deal after all. It was just some kind of...fear of fan girls. I shuddered. No one must ever see that way too many wave of fangirls stalking you. And after that talk that wasted my f*cking time climbing upstairs, Russia decided on showing me a red locker, that were identical to the others that filled the halls. It seemed each of them had a different code to identify which is which, it was impressive indeed.

"Okay, this right here is your own locker. You practically store your things here in case you need it. And of course, each of them has a different code each, since it's hard to identify what's yours. Here is your code.." he informs me carefully handing out each necessary and basic detail provided, handing out a piece of paper that had my name written on it as well as a code. I grasped at the piece of paper, making a crumpling sound in the process. I understood and nodded as a sign that I surely did. His eyes soften.

"I'm sure you're gonna get used to it..." he says, smiling slightly.

"Thank you, Prince Russia," I say with a kind smile, thankful of the guide.

"You should head home. Come on, I'll accompany you to the gate. Of course, if you accept my offer that is?" he replies offering me with kindness. Eyes twinkling with light, my eyes sparkled. Now I get why you have many fangirls. You do have a soft side. I accepted it with a smile as of always.

"I gladly accept..."

He smiled at me, walking me to the exit of the school.

I'm finally gonna get used to Prince Russia, even though it's just a day, we're finally able to understand each other comfortably without being too nervous to each other a little, I guess?

(Nah bro, you still need more work)

After that talk we had heading to back to class to escape the Cafeteria. It made our friendship better, but both of us expected each other to act normal as much as possible for us to interact with each other easily. Man, I really wanted a friend right now. I am certainly not much as a social butterfly, but I need confidence to be one. Unfortunately for me, It's hard when you've isolated yourself for a while without having any parents or siblings, and his inner self is literally more confident than his outer self.

We both walked together to get to the exit of the academy, which was hard but like Prince Russia said, I'll get used to it somehow. Well-what part of somehow do I not understand!?

As we both exit the academy, I saw Nick caught my eye, waiting for me in front of the gate entrance, stepping his foot repeatedly while crossing his arms. Eyes filled with worry. The pang of guilt struck me. I ran and quickly hugged Nick tightly.