Start Of Vytal Festival

(All rights belong to RoosterTeeth and Nickelodeon)

On the roof of Beacon Jaune was in a meditative state as he was still not sure that everything was all right.

Jaune( I still have doubts that Roman Torchwick is the mastermind behind this whole attempt to blast a hole big enough to allow a Grimm invasion. He has charisma but from everything I read about his profile he's nothing more than a criminal looking for the biggest payday. So if he is not the leader then who is?)

But Jaune's thoughts were interrupted by Ruby, who had just come back from visiting her mother's grave.

Ruby: Jaune what are you doing here on the roof meditating? You know the match between team RWBY and Team ARBN is about to begin so hurry up and take a seat with the rest of your team at the stadium silly!

Jaune decided to put his worries off for now as right now he needs to support his friends as this festival seemed to be on our lot to the people of Remnants.

[Unknown Dorm room]

In a certain dorm room Cinder and her cronies we're checking a list of potential threats to their plans, and right at the top was Jaune's name.

Cinder: Anything?

Emerald: nothing, from what we could gather he has always been the skill that excelled at every training exercise at combat school before he mysteriously dropped out.

Mercury: I have a bad vibe on that dude, don't know why but I have a feeling he's one of those guys capable of killing a person with no hesitation.

Cinder: how unusual from what I gathered he's never taken a life but I agree the look on his eyes says different.

Emerald: this guy is clearly a threat since he is the leader of the team that has Pyrrha Nikos.

Cinder: her semblance is polarity, a simple but dangerous ability

Mercury: yeah during my spar with her I could feel her using her semblance to move my boots ever so slightly so that they would miss their mark every time without anyone noticing.

Cinder: so she takes fate into her own hands not the other way around?..... Interesting

[Amity Coliseum]

Meanwhile Team JNPR was congratulating their sister team RWBY over super victory over team ARBN.

Yang: Man that was fun, especially that part where I literally punched the last three members of team ARBN out of the stadium including their leader who I'll admit was tough but was no match for the Yang!

The others just rolled their eyes as Yang as usual was being Yang.

Nora: Well me and Ren are gonna get something to eat because I'm hungry!

Pyrrah and Jaune just giggled as those two were very amusing

Jaune: Well I got to get going since I need to mentally prepare for our match.

Pyrrah: then let's all go to the fairgrounds since I'm a little hungry myself.

Jaune: Well all right let's look around and then go eat some noodles since I've been hankering for some for a while.
With that team JNPR took there leave to the fairground with team RWBY close behind.

Jaune was still not sure why but he had a feeling that something big was about to go down and it would be soon.