04

Squealing of Lucy's lady friends can be heard next after while as natsu only gave his usual cheeky grin at them, Gray snorted and draped his arms around his girlfriend Juvia, who- from the looks of it, is about to pass out anytime soon.

“Never thought you had it in you, Salamander” Gajeel remarked mockingly at the pinkette who only sneered as a response to the jet black haired hombre. “Shut up metal head, would be better if you'd focus on your 'future girlfriend' there” Natsu retorted and motioned his head at Levy. Erza raised a brow at the petite woman and as immediate as lighting, Levy turned beet red and began fiddling with her fingers.

“So it's true?” Erza sipped her tea. not too long ago, their orders were served and because the group was busy teasing and laughing, not a single one noticed the food has arrived on their table.

Mira did a low squeal and leaned in more on Levy with her eyebrows wiggling, anticipating for the woman's reply. Levy sighed in defeat and did an unnoticeable nod, with this the girls had mixed reactions. Juvia seemed traumatized, mira is cheering, Erza sipped her tea silently but deep inside she really couldn't believe it, and Lucy dramatically wiped fake tears from her eyes.

“Oh Levy-chan, you've already grown up. I'm so proud” Lucy sniffed.

“You're overreacting Lu!” Levy bombarded at the blond before splatting her face on the table muttering things like 'this is embarrassing. please kill me now'

“Are you an imposter?” Erza suddenly spoke up with eyes darted directly at Gajeel. “What?” the male responded nervously. “Gajeel would never have the guts to do that. Amazing, you clearly copied him very well. Even the looks and piercings.” Everyone sweat dropped hearing the statement from the redhead.

-

8:49 is what the digital clock stated on Lucy's phone, even after the revelation of Levy about Gajeel courting her, the girls didn't stop teasing her with Natsu making her frown. It was giving Lucy that strange feeling on her tummy, as if it was doing summersaults on it's own. time passed by so fast when you're really enjoying, sad to say their bonding together at the cafe ended quickly before they even noticed, it was late and that the said structure was closing already for the night.

Inhaling sharply, the blond maiden's doe brown orbs darted up above on the starry night. So far, the weather was good and is giving off a comfortable vibe even though it was quite chilly. A smile tugged on her plump lips while she closed her eyes to feel the serenity surrounding her, standing on the bus stop and awaiting for a vehicle to ride home. It was past 9 when she arrived at the door in front of her house, lucy silently prayed she was already asleep.

As silent as a mouse, lucy slipped inside the house with ease and with less sounds to awaken someone she really hoped was asleep.