05

It was already late at night, most of the neighbors of a certain blonde maiden was asleep, but here she is, changing her clothes into something comfortable for the night. A pair of eyes watching her every move and she's aware of that. After Lucy finally slipped into her comfy garments, she turned to face the one staring at her, a brow raised.

"Stop being a creep" she mouthed the person standing at the doorstep of her- or should i say, their room. A man stood there, arms crossed and a playful smile painted on his lips.

"Can't I adore my wife even in the simplest things?" his tone hinted playfulness in it as he approached lucy with light steps. Lucy smiled in response to his statement, shaking her head. He wanted something from her, oh she knew him too well.

"Come on, spill it. I know you want something" she's absolutely a hundred percent sure that was the reason why was her man being too sweet tonight. No reply spilled his mouth for the first few seconds, then a grin suddenly emerged from the small smile he had a while ago making his visage look more- handsome. Oh lucy is so head over heels with that toothy grin, it never failed to make her fall in love with him harder each and every day.

The hombre ran a hand through his unruly spiky locks and leaned close to the demoiselle's ear, whispering something using that husky tone he always use when he wanted something fun on bed.

"I want you." and there, bingo! Lucy's cheeks blushed as immediate as those words reached her ears. Yes they did it before but she still feels shy somehow, and she can't really say no to him, she loves him that much. And with a nod, the man smiled lovingly at her and pushed her to the mattress.

She bit her lower lip and watched him unbutton his top, this will be one heck of a night.

"Oh natsu."

-

It was morning already and it is sunday, no work which brought little joy to both the pinkette and the blonde. Lucy is currently cooking breakfast whilst natsu sat on a stool with a toddler and a baby bottle latched on the baby's lips. The man would coo from time to time at the infant on his arms, in result the small child would giggle slightly up at her father.

"You're growing up so fast, Nashi. Slow down a bit will ya?" Natsu mouthed at his daughter and cradled her from side to side, Lucy only giggled at the background and finished up setting the table and the foods for their breakfast.

"Breakfast is ready!" she cheered and just in time, nashi finished her milk up as well. Lucy went straight to the infant and took her away from her father's grasp and made the child burp before Lucy set Nashi down to her crib for the meantime while they eat. The blonde stroked her daughter's head and gave her that plushie dragon for her to play with, nashi gladly accepted the toy and began doing coo sounds as she played.

Natsu meanwhile sat on his chair and awaited for his wife, as soon as Lucy already sat opposite of him, they began eating and chatting about random things. Few laughs would came out from Lucy as Natsu would crack jokes. Of course this is delightful to his ears.

The day they spent together was rather a lazy day, the family of three just laid around the couch, played with their daughter and eat food. But even still, they enjoyed it. Yep, Natsu and Lucy are married. They have a three year old daughter named Nashi and no one, not a soul knows about this. Well aside from their parents that is.