06

morrow came.

"A promotion!?" the girls exclaimed at the same time, currently the ladies are huddled up in a table with their respective orders placed upfront. The news cracked by Mira brought smiles on the ladies' lips, they sure were happy for the silver haired maiden.

"Wah! Congratulations Mira-san!" it was Juvia, right beside Mira, who scooted closer and gave her a hug, the silverette of course returned the gesture of the friendly hug.

"This calls for a celebration! What do you say girls?" Erza remarked enthusiastically at the group, they all agreed except for our blonde haired lady who kept declining the offer because she has something else to do. And that is, having family time with her daughter and husband.

"i-i really can't guys-" Lucy waved both of her hands in front of the group. Levy though, insisted still.

"Come one Lu! Mira just got a promotion and we are gonna celebrate it! together!" Levy held Lucy's hand and pleaded with her puppy eyes and even pronouncing the word 'together' with her tongue rolling.

"Come onnnnnn lucy-san!" even Juvia joined in with the puppy eyes and pleading making both Erza and Mira giggle. "oh, don't push Lucy now, Juvia, Levy. Maybe she's just busy about some things." Erza somehow was the understanding of the group, and placed the delicious last slice of her dessert into her mouth.

Lucy, however, doesn't want to let her friends down. She did a deep breath and nodded slightly, pouting as she did so.

"Alright fine, but I'll only be there until 8" she stated which made both of the bluenettes raise their arms in joy. Right after that, the ladies went back to work- that was their lunch break. And after few more hours at work, it was finally over. Now it's half past seven, the ladies arrived at a bar, blasting music banged from all around, laser like lights flashed and crowds dancing to the beat. This was a bar owned by one of their friends, Cana Alberona.

Places like these are not much likely fits Lucy's taste, it stings her nostrils- the mixed scents of alcohol, cigarette smoke and people's odor is just plain disgusting. Aside from that, it gives her a headache. At the moment the girls are sitting on the stools while raising their drinks and cheered. Of course Lucy chose the much weaker drink than her friends, she needs to stay sane before going home. and snap, she haven't told Natsu that they were going in a bar.

The girls enjoyed their time like there was no tomorrow, well except for Lucy. She only sat on the stool and watched her friends dance like crazy, she bet they can't go to work by tomorrow. And probably when they are sobber, their faces would lit red. And that's something Lucy can't wait to see.

Occupied from the sight of her drunk friends dancing made Lucy laugh from time to time, and without noticing, a stranger sat beside her.

"Hey hot stuff." the man beside the blond whistled to get her attention. Just by the sound of the man's hoarse voice already made the lady feeling he's up to no good. Lucy glanced at him and smiled before averting her attention once more to her friends and scooted away.

"Hey I'm talking to you, woman." the now irritated male leaned in, and before he could even land his lips on her crook, Lucy landed a slap on his cheek earning a groan of discomfort from him. She glared and took her bag, walking away from her seat, she'd just go and message her friends that she's gone home early, might also slid on some excuses. But unknown to her, that man followed behind.

Speeding up since she noticed him following her, upon reaching the exit Lucy bumped into someone, she was about to apologize and make a run for it when,

"Knew I'd find you here." it was a familiar voice, she looked up and all of her worries disappeared in an instance, it was Natsu. Lucy let out a sigh of relief and embraced him tightly while she whispered about the man following her. Natsu immediately spotted the said man and shot daggers of glares and immediately accompanied Lucy back to where his car was parked at.