•01: What a plot twist•

°September 19, 2020|In The house°

Just a normal noon, nothing really changed. Sykkuno being Valykrae's nurse is just doing his job and acting like one. In the other hand every other person in the house is having fun and having party. As the medicine time came, Sykkuno and Rae were both left alone in Rae's room.

"So what's up with you and Toast? Did he answer your messages?" Valkyrae jokingly asked as Sykkuno put the tip if the syringe in the bottle.

Sykkuno measured it correctly as I answered her "No, not yet maybe."

"Aawww poor Sykkuno. Btw do you know murder mysteries? The book?" Valkyrae asked as she comfortably sat in the chair.

"No, I never heard of that.." Sykkuno awkwardly replied as I pull out the tip of the syringe out of the bottle.

"What do you like about Toast, Sykkuno?" Valkyrae asked as she casually grabbed her most precious knife.

"A lot." Sykkuno replied as he sat down next to her and inject the medicine.

She laughed a little and asked "What do you mean 'a lot'?"

"His eyes, his smile... everything about him." Sykkuno said while focusing on the injection.

"Wow, that sounds very gay. Have you confess to him?" Valkyrae asked with a very wide smile.

Sykkuno's face reddened and he replied "Confess? No... no"

"Omg Sykkuno, you're totally a bottom." Valkyrae teased to me as Sykkuno gently took out the injection.

"A bottom? What do you mean?" He asked as he stood up and fix this thingy.

"Oh gosh, nevermind." She said then she quickly changed the topic and continued "Do you know the darkweb, right?"

"Yes...?" Sykkuno awkwardly said while grabbing the cup of coffee and sitting in the opposite chair.

"It's full of mysteries and very unusual people. But you know what I found?" Valkyrae asked to him as she stabbed the table with a knife.

"What is it?" Sykkuno asked then he took a little sip of the coffee.

"There's a group called Blank and they sell human bodies. They also have slaves and many terrible things. I'm planning on exposing them and Poki is teaming up with me. Atleast that's all we can do to save the humanity for a little, just a little. They are also dangerous and many hackers are on their side." Valkyrae explained to Sykkuno with a worried tone.

"Everyone wants to make the world a better place but Rae, you are in medication and if they chase you, you don't be able to run. It's so risky to be involve in that." Sykkuno said with a worried voice too as I held her hand.

She smiled at me and said "Don't worry, Sykkuno. If I die, just promise me that you will confess to Toast and you will be together. I ship you so hard."

Sykkuno laughed a little and blushed "Rae, Toast doesn't like me. I know that.."

"He won't be able to resist your charm someday." She said jokingly and they both laughed.

Sykkuno put down the coffee in her table and asked "So what are you planning to do with them? Exposing them by what way?"

"I'm still planning but it feels like I'm running out of time." Valkyrae said as she grabbed her journal and opened it.

Sykkuno stood up and walked towards to the table where he left the medicine. He was about to cleaned them up but he noticed the name on the bottle. It's still the same as usual but then Sykkuno just panic because he forgot Rae's vitamins.

"Sykkuno, what's wrong?" Valkyrae asked as she put down her journal for a moment.

He was panicking and immediately grabbed my bag for the vitamins. "I forgot your v-vitamins.. Rae.. I'm so sorry. I thought.. I put it.. somewhere in my... bag.."

Sykkuno took all of the things in my bag calmly as he scanned all of it. Rae giggled and said  "You're a bad nurse, Sykkuno."

"I-I am s-so sorry.." Sykkuno said and He was still searching for the bottle.

"Cmon, it's okay.. it's just vitamins." Rae said as she stood up and glanced at the ceiling.

Sykkuno stopped and looked at her "Are you counting the stars again?"

"Yeah, there's a lot of them.I just wish that  someone will come to my life and get one of those stars for me." Rae said dramatically as she felt the breeze touching her skin.

Then someone knocked on the door and Sykkuno opened it... It was the one and only Corpse Husband. He also lived in the same house and he had a daughter named Sun ah. He was great guy.

"Oh hello Sykkuno." He greeted to Sykkuno and Sykkuno just nodded with a smile.

"Oh hello there, Corpse! I thought you had meeting with your friends, Jaiden, Dave and many more?" Rae asked to Corpse and  he just looked down.

"Uhh.. about..that.. they canceled it because Jaiden' s children I mean birds are both sick so yeah.." Corpse said then he went in and closed the door behind him.

"Are you gonna pick up Sun ah from your mother in law?" Rae asked as she sat back at her seat once again.

"Oh yeah... it's late. Maybe tomorrow morning I'll get here and you'll meet her again but this time.. She will be staying here." Corpse replied then he sat down as well in the other chair.

"Umm Sun ah??" Sykkuno asked to Corpse and Corpse just smiled

"She's my daughter, I can't wait for you to meet her." He said to Sykkuno with a very smile.

"Ooooh I forgot, you haven't meet her yet Sykkuno." Rae uttered then suddenly her phone rang and she answered it.

"Hello?  yes.. I'm Valykrae." Rae said in the phone and she continued on talking in it "Oh yeah.. Poki is my friend and she also live here in the house with our friends, why? Who's this? What do you need?"

Then her eyes widened and her jaw almost dropped. She said in the phone "What!? What do you mean she's dead!!??"