•02: Detective Toast's arrival•

¤Dun dun duuunnnn¤

Valykrae and the others arrived at the crime scene. Then they all saw the wet car and Poki inside of it. Motionless and pale body of her. The car looks like it's been soaked in water for one day and there was a car lifter thingy beside that.

It wasn't that far but the scene was like.. in a lake or something. Surrounded by mountains and a few residence. They also saw their detective friends there; Neytiri, Ninja and the one and only Disguised Toast.

"TOAAAASSST!!!" Valykrae shouted as she rushed towards to Toast.

Toast stopped observing the area and stood up to talked to her "Rae, I'm so sorry.  We.. just.." He sighed and looked down.

Sykkuno followed Rae and stood behind her. Corpse also stood behind Rae. Yvonne and Lily just cried while trying to hugged Poki. Michael, Scarra  and Masayoshi was there stopping the two women. Pewds was standing there, frowning. I think Pewds is in the wrong fanfic.

"What happened?" Rae asks to Toast as tears flow down from her eyes.

"The local fishermen here reported that they found something weird in that lake. Although the lake was full of debris and such things as ya know.. trash. There's also low visibility in that lake, they felt something ya know.. heavy and solid... They thought it was a normal boat, sinked in that lake but when they dive into that lake, they noticed that it was a car." Toast explained then he looked up and continued "Some believe it was an accident because you'll notice a trace from up there." He pointed at the mountain part that has a road.

"And we also believe that this accident happened like a day ago or hours." Neytiri said then Rae looked at her with sad face.

"Accident?? Poki said she has business to go like... days ago." Rae uttered while crying.

"Something's odd going on here." Toast said then he glanced at Ninja.

"What? Why are you looking at Me?" Ninja asked to Toast.

"Check if there's a cctv in the road up there in the mountain, just in case we're not missing something." Toast ordered to him and Ninja rolled his eyes.

Ninja sighed and replied "WE JUST GOT HERE LIKE MINUTES AGO? WHAT'S UP WITH THE RUSH!?"

"Just go and do what I said." Toast said in a serious tone.

"Okay.. okay.." Ninja said then he went in the car and drive away.

Rae is still crying and Corpse asked to Toast "I know Poki is a good driver.."

"That's why we are double checking if this is an accident." Toast replied to him and tension rises.

Thankfully someone came and distracted them both. It was Jodi.. she was also a friend and a detective from another district. She was here to help Toast's team and she's the best agent in their district.

"Joddiiii..."  Rae said but Jodi just wore her gloves and quickly approached Poki's body.

She checked Poki's shoulder and found a barcode. "Shit.." she murmured to herself then she glanced to everyone else.

"Why?" Toast asked as he also approached the dead body.

"It was serial murder." Jodi replied as she looked around.

"What? How did you know??" Toast asked constantly and Jodi furrowed her brows.

"So my team was assigned in this serial murder. At first one person died with a barcode in their shoulder but in different area and 7 days ago, someone also died with the same case. Now, Poki was lying here in a wet car with the same situation." Jodi explained angrily and she added "The killer murders someone in every 7 days and now we are running out of time.  For sure, there will be a dead body after 7 days!"

"Oh fuck, why you're the only one who's here?" Toast questioned to her.

She sighed and replied "Everyone in my team gave up. I'm the last man standing."

"Woman." Neytiri said then she stood in the front of Jodi and asked "Who was the first victim?"

"Ori Kamano, female." Jodi replied then Neytiri nodded.

Neytiri furrowed her brows as well and asked again "The second one??"

"Lunaria Fyer, female. 28 years old. Yes she the well known reporter." Jodi answered and that caught Toast's attention.

"Lunaria Fyer???" He asked then he looked away and bite his nails.

"Poki..." Sykkuno mumbled as he glanced at the dead body of Poki.

"So you're telling me that three female died in a span of 21 days?" Toast asked as he looked at Jodi once again.

"We don't need to wait for another body to be found but we still need to autopsy Poki's body." Jodi replied then they all just went in silence.

"Well I can smell a strong aroma of alcohol from here." Corpse said then he asked to them "Can you smell it too?"

"All we can smell is rotting body, Corpse." Toast replied to Corpse.

Then he walked towards to crying Rae and asked "Did Poki said something to you?"

"A-actually.... I know something that can help you." Rae replied then Toast quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her away from the others.

Sykkuno stepped a little closer to Rae because he's the nurse.. ya know... guarding his patient.. and friend..

Toast then asked "What do you know?"

"I just know that Poki knows something about an illegal organization in dark web. There are selling bodies and it's really big organization. She's planning to dive deeper into it and we are planning to expose them. But we did turn off.. I don't know" Rae explained then she continued to cry.

Sykkuno was also hearing this conversation  and Toast touched Rae's shoulders "All of you in the house, go somewhere else. Don't be alone and go far away. Somewhere that the killer will never found you, only you. If our friends know something about that thing it's either they are on their side or they are working alone without the help of anyone. Just don't trust anyone and don't tell to anybody."

"But Sykkuno knows it too.." Rae said to Toast and that made Toast somehow confused.

"What? What do you mean Sykkuno knows??" Toast asked then Rae sighed.

"I told him about it.." Rae replied to him like.. a child..that was.. being scolded by her father.

"WHAT!? WHY DID YOU-" then Toast noticed Sykkuno listening. He then gave him a bad look that made Sykkuno approached them and said "I'm so s-sorry.."

Corpse saw Sykkuno bowing to them that's why he also approached them "What's happening here?"