•03: Hello Monster•

♤Same Crime Scene♤

A moment of silence for Corpse and Toast. Toast couldn't explain the topic to Corpse and Corpse just... has no idea. Little does he know..... Well they just stared at each other.

"So... what are talking about??" Corpse asked awkwardly as he looked back and forth to the three of them.

Then suddenly Toast remembered about Corpse mother in law.. mother in short but in law.. mother... Sun ah is there.. Sun ah.. Sun ah... Toast then asked "Corpse, can Rae stay in your mother's house? With Sun ah? With you? Or Sykkuno??"

"Why??" Corpse questioned back to Toast and Toast called the others "Yvonne! Lily! Michael! Masayoshi! Scarra!"

They all walked towards to Toast including Pewds but Toast stopped him "Pewds, Why are you even here? I didn't called you."

Pewds looked down and walked away. "Yes, I think I'm in the wrong fanfic." He murmured to himself.

"Okay.." Toast uttered then he continued "One of you is the killer..."

"How can you say that??" Rae asked to Toast while wiping her tears.

"Don't you recognize the car??" Toast questioned back to Rae and Rae looked back at the car.

Sykkuno looked as well and they realized something "It... was... Sykkuno's car.."

"Oh shit.." Corpse whispered to himself as he glanced at the car.

"I know it's not Sykkuno because you know something about this Rae and Sykkuno could've killed you back then in the house, right??" Toast explained then he added "and it's your own car, who knows that Poki will use it."

"Probably the killer.." Corpse replied then he continued "I can vouched for Sykkuno, he's with us. Right Rae??"

Rae narrowed her eyes and said "I don't know... you're sus... who killed M'lady?"

"Okay so split into three..Masayoshi and you Scarra.. Yvonee, you're going with Leslie and she's not here. Probably with Peter and Edison too. Michael, Lily, Corpse, Sykkuno and Rae, you are all going to the house of Corpse's mother in law." Toast explained then they all nodded.

"What is this for??" Scarra asked to Toast with a very confuse face.

"If one of you get killed, then one of you is the killer.." Toast said then he added "Yvonne you're staying in the house with the people that I said ok? The two boys will stay in my apartment."

They all nodded again and Toast sighed. He then left without saying anything and Rae cried again. Sykkuno panicked and Lily cried too. They all split into three and Corpse's group was left with his ya know.. car? Sykkuno tried to talked to Toast but.. He was busy and investigating.

Instead Corpse put his arm around Sykkuno's shoulder and said "Let's go.."

♤After 4 hours♤

They arrived at the house in middle of the night and Sun ah woke up. She welcomed them and hugged his father.

"Papa! You're back!" She said then Corpse lifted her up.

Rae pinched her chicks while saying "Hallo little Sun ah baby girl! How are chu?"

"Stop pinching me, Auntie Rae.." Sun ah said while pouting.

"Aww owkieee baby gurl.." Then Rae let go of Sun ah.

Michael took out his tazers which made Sun ah cried. Lily slapped his arms and said "You're scaring her, Mykull. Sun ah darling don't worry... Your Auntie is here."

"Auntie..." Sun ah murmured then she stopped crying.

Then suddenly an old lady came outside and Lily shouted "Omma!!!!!!!" Then they hugged.

Corpse introduced Sykkuno to Sun ah by stating "Sun ah, this is your Uncle Sykkuno."

Sun ah stared at Sykkuno for like 5 minutes and then said "You're so beautiful.. Uncle Sykkuno."

"Yeah I know.." Corpse said then Sykkuno looked at him and he was also flustered.

Rae also hugged Lily's mother and said "Auntie.. Poki is dead.." Then Rae cried again.

"What? Oh god darling. How did that happened?" Lily's mother asked while she touched Rae's hair.

They explained it to her and Sun ah join in the hug then they all hugged. Corpse took this moment to bring Sykkuno somewhere special. He brought him to a pond with a lot of flowers and plants. Sykkuno really liked it but he was confused.

"Umm.. why are you bringing me here?" He asked shyly as he looked down.

"Because I like you." Corpse said then Sykkuno slightly blushed but he still can't remove his feelings for Toast.

They both remained silent while looking around not until Corpse broke it "You can ask what happened to me and Sun ah's mother. I won't mind."

"Umm isn't that too personal..??" Sykkuno questioned awkwardly to Corpse.

Corpse just smiled and replied "That's okay. I'm an open minded person. You can ask whatever you want and I will not be offended or something."

"Umm.. okay.." Then Sykkuno stared at the pond for 50 SECONDs and asked "uuhh.. why did you and Sun ah's broke up??"

"Well..." Corpse sighed and continued "... It turns out.. She didn't love enough.."

"Oh.. I'm so sorry.. I-i.. am very sorry. It was very very personal.." Sykkuno apologized and it sounds like he's really very very sorry.

Corpse smiled once again and said "It's okay.. past is past and she has her own family now.. sometimes she visits Sun ah and it's really okay."

"Oh.. okay..." Sykkuno replied shyly as he looked down again.

"Can I ask you a question too??" Corpse asked and Sykkuno glanced at him.

"You already did." Sykkuno replied and Corpse laughed.

"No.. I mean-" Sykkuno quickly answered it by saying "Yes, of course you can."

"Why do you like Toast?" Corpse asked to him and Sykkuno blushed.

He sighed and answered "Well it's a long story. He's really an intelligent person and he really understand me so well. I also understand him and we really got along so well. I'm comfortable with him and I wanna be with him.. I really do but.. maybe.. it's one sided. He never really shows affection to me.. He's even more caring to Rae and treats her like a little sister."

Disclaimer;
No Lily has a brother and I don't know if she has a sister but this is just a fanfic.. fanfic..